Welcome to pri- I mean your new home! Yeah...

Inside the void was a house. In the house, there was utter quite. That was until five portals opened up and dropped 9 skeletons and 4 children dropped out of it. In the first portal, there were three skeletons that go by Ink, Dream, and Blue. In the second and third portal, there were five skeletons in total, that go by Nightmare, Killer, Cross, Horror, and Dust. In the last two portals, there was the final skeleton and all four children in total. The skeleton was named Error and the children were Undertale Chara, known as Prime, Underswap Frisk, known as Switch, Outertale Chara, known as Nova, and finally Outerswap Frisk, known as Star.

"Kids, are you alright?" Error exclaimed, rushing towards the four children. He takes care of the Swap! Frisks and Tale!Chara's. But these four children are the only ones who know he's the one who cares for them.

"We're fine dad!" Prime replied. All the other Chara's and swap! Frisks normally call the 'mystery' man who saves them their Dunckle, but these four children see him as their father.

"Good." Error exhaled in relief.

"Error?!" Why are you near those children?! You better not be hurting them!" Ink growled. He doesn't know of the balance, but he refuses to entertain the idea of there being a reason Error destroys.  To be fair, all he knew is that in the past, his old normal life was interrupted by Error suddenly destroying the universes he creates. You see, he approves of most AU's being made. There are some that slipped by like Underlust and Undertail.

"Because I care for them! And I would never harm these children!" Error relatiated.

"Can somebody just explain why we are here and who the glitchy skeleton is?" Nightmare grumbled. He is with his enemies and a stranger. Nightmare may have never met Error, but he already wants to be teammates with him due to his aura alone.

"His name's Error! And as to why you here, that's for an Ask and Dare! Hehe!" A girl said from the top of the staircase. She slides down the railing and lands in-between the three groups. "Names Lunar by the way. Daze and Ase are coming soon! I'm from beyond the fourth wall!"

"And how did you pass this 'fourth wall'?" Blue asked.

"I burned it down," Lunar said cheerfully. "I do it often. In the originally forced multiverse, I love to make the Ink there pay for his crimes! Hehe!"

"... I like her already." Killer declared, earning mumbles of agreement from Horror and Dust.

"Aww, thanks! I Like you three too! Platonically of course. As well as Nightmare, Cross, Error, The Chara's, swap frisks, and Blue as well! Only ones that had sense back in Erratum's multiverse." was their answer from the purple-haired lady.

"Lunar no hurting Ink or Dream! I swear I told you to NOT bring them here!" Another girl , this time a skeleton, came rushing down the stairs and after her creator.

"Relax Daze, I'll leave that choice up to those who still haven't noticed I burned down this books fourth wall. Besides, it's not like anybody will stay dead here." Lunar replied to the skeleton now revealed to be Daze.

"Fine, I'll trust you... Since you already brought them here." Daze muttered, turning back to the stairs. "Ase! Come down here! I was too late to stop her!"

"Coming!" A male skeleton said as he speed-walked down the stairs.

"Hehe, by the way, you all, these are my personal creations! Please don't hurt them or you shall be temporarily like the fourth wall. Dead." Lunar said gesturing to Daze and Ase.

"Heh, Names Daze. I'm her first creation. And let me tell you now, she is absolutely insane. Dream, Ink, I suggest you stay away. You two are the only ones here that she hates. Everyone else in the room is the ones she likes. By the way, I'm from Under- Legend. A AU that's dedicated to traveling around and too other multiverses." Daze introduced herself and warned the two monsters.

"Hi, I'm Ase. I'm from Ill (iLL)-Tale. I'm her second and newest creation. While means I haven't seen her insane side, Daze has told me a lot. Also, Error, be careful or she will try to adopt you." Ase greeted.

"Now, let's get you all to the room's you'll stay in. And also a tour of the place. Follow us!" Daze instructed and had the 13 figured follow her and her friend. As soon as they disappear, Lunar turns to look at you.

"Whelp, this shall be fun won't it my fellow wattpad users! Hehe! Now, please leave Dares and Asks below! You may bring others here but unless you want them to stay permanently, they'll stay for three chapters. Also, the ships will be Crossmare, Krust, Horrorlust, ErrorBerry, and Drink! Skelton wise that is. For the Chara's it will be Priar (Prime x Star) and Novitch (Nova x Switch)! All asks must be rated for all or they will be skipped, sadly. Also, some events have been altered or removed. You've already been revealed one, and there's one left. Want to know what it is? Heh, simply ask a ship if something cannonly has happened~! *Cough cough* Errorberry *cough cough* Bye my readers~!

Floor plan: