Feelings?

Lunar: Hehe I'm glad there's so many people asking! Hehe!

Dream: You do know that it's just the same people.

Lunar: Don't care. Nor Criss cross! Here's yours!

Cross: Never call me that again.

Lunar: Goooddd luck with that.

Cross: Whatever. *looks at dare*

 *looks at dare*

Cross: ... *walks into own room and away from nightmare*

Nightmare: What...?

Lunar: Hehe it's a secret Nuggetmare~!

Nightmare: Okay...? Wait what did you call me?!

~with Criss Cross~

Cross: I-I'll be honest. I admire him. A lot. I also... like him. But he wouldn't like me back.

Lunar: Nah don't worry bout it! I enjoy all asks and dares!

Prime: Thank you for the compliments!

Star: ohhh That makes sense and thank you!

Error: Umm okay? *akwardly hugs you. Is not use to hugging somebody his size seeing as he is a foot taller than Blue and has only hugged Blue and the kids*

Lunar: Well there's always backstories to be asked, aswell as likes and dislikes. But basically everyone but Ink, Error, and myself aren't asked many questions so there's a lot of options!

Error: Lunar? Your a author?

Ink: What do you write?!

Lunar: Your life's.

Dust: ...What...

Lunar: I mean fanfics.... yeah... *looks at camera with knowing smirk*

Daze: Whelp she's being like that again. Better than insane.

Ase: Suprised Lust hasn't shown up since Lunar ships HorrorLust.

Horror: *blushes a bit at lust's name*

Error and kids: *Watches MLP movies .... and series. Then proceeded to cry at the end because next season is last*

The Dark Sans: *Watches several horror movies. Aka Krust and Crossmare cuddling time*

The Star Sans: *watches Hamiltion, Beauty and the Beast, Moana, And Frozen*

Lunar, Daze, and Ase: *Watches the Doctor who series instead of movies.*

Lunar: Huh... can you all suggest a group name for me, Daze, and Ase?

*Ink, Error, Blue, And Star are the only ones in the living room*

Ink: Fate created us?

Error: Not me. I was one of your creations I believe. I think that's why my CHECK box says formed. And I didn't tell Ink because why would he believe me? I consider myself lucky that Blue and the kids believe me.

Ink: Wait Blue you knew about whatever's going on?

Blue: Yes. He told me in Outertale. The reason I didn't say it was because he didn't want me to be seen as a possible spy. And human, you've got wrong. I'm still a part of the Star Sans.

Ink: *sighs* Okay.. so... what's going on? *writes it down as Error explains*

Error: I destroy because of the balance. There's a limit to everything. Think of it like this. Imagine the multiverse like a box, and the AU's like bubbles. Imagine Time like if you continue blowing air into Said bubbles. Over time the bubbles would grow. But there's only so much room. So if two universes touch....

Ink: ...If two universes touch....?

Prime: They auto destroy. Besides killing the monsters before hand in the AU's spares them. If Dad didn't do so then they'd be in the void.

Ink: ...What...?

Error: Yeah... Sorry for not telling you sooner... I honestly don't expect you to believe me even now.

Ink: I.... I need to think this over... *walks to room*

Blue: *sighs* Should I go tell the Dark sans and Dream?

Error: If you want. I'm pretty sure Lunar, Daze, and Ase already know.

Lunar. *walks in* I do. Just give him time. While I'm all for some Chaos by the askers, I'm hoping this will sort itself out.