texting 38

TAEHYUNG

I met him. I met Park Jimin. Park Jimin. BTS's Park Jimin. He was so handsome! And his outfit looks good. I feel like a potato standing next to him. Well he is an idol.

My heart is as yet hustling as I got through my knees. Regardless of that I can barely handle it. Eventhough I didn't got his autograph, I'm still so glad. Meeting one of your idol is a dream, and now its a reality.

Okay. Calm down Tae. Deep breaths. Okay.

I checked my watched and gasped when I saw the time. I completely forgot about the concert! Its gonna be a long line. I hurriedly went to the location and my jawdropped as I went closer. My eyes tumbled to the long line infront of me. I can see all the fangirls scattered around holding their lightsticks and merchandise.

My palm is sweat-soaked and I have a feeling that I'm going to swoon. I can't believe I'm here. I wouldn't be here if not for him. Oh yes him, speaking if him, where is he?

I decided to send a message. So I could be aware if he was coming or not. I wouldn't want to get my hopes up.

taecancook: where are youuu??

taecancook: i'm here already.

A couple of moments despite everything he isn't answering to my message, I chose to simply left it there and put my phone in my pocket. Simply then someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hi! Its boring going alone huh?"-A girl asked me.

"O-Oh, I'm waiting for my boyfriend.."-I said however whispered the boyfriend part. My cheeks turn red at the thought.

Waiting for my boyfriend.

"Really? Thats so cute! So where is this boyfriend of yours?"-She asked me, while looking around.

"I don't know, He must be on his way here."-I said shyly.

"Oh! I'm Eunhee, and you are?"-She said and smiled at me, holding her hand for me to shake it.

And I did. "I'm Taehyung, so are you alone?"

"Nope, I'm waiting for my friends. Sooo who is your bias?"-She asked me with a teasing tone,her eyebrows going up and down.

"Its Jungkook, yours?"-I answered her.

"Oh mine is Yoongi! He is just so hot!"

Well I agree, infact all of them are hot.

"Yeah he is."

"I'm curious, you said you have a boyfriend right?"-She asked me with a confused face.

I gestured, sitting tight for her to proceed.

"And your here?"

"Well I'm standing right infront of you aren't I?"-I snorted.

"No need to be sarcastic, but does your boyfriend get jealous? I mean, every member of BTS is hot."-She said with an obvious tone.

I stopped and look at her. Well thinking of it, he did get jealous.

"Ohh, he did."

"See? What do you think will happen today?"

"I don't know, what do you think?"

"I bet he'll be jelly all night."

"I hope not."

Yeah I really hope not. I want to enjoy this concert with him. I really do. I can imagine us singing along and fanboying. Its gonna be a bliss night.

"Eunhee!"

I looked at a bunch of girls who called her.

"Oh! My friends are here! Bye Taehyung! See ya later!"-She smiled at me.

I wave at her while she left. And then I felt a vibrate on my pocket. I grab my phone and looked through is notification.

thekookiestyle: I'm here.

thekookiestyle: You go in first.

thekookiestyle: I'll find you.

••••

Hi guys!! I'm back! I'm sorry for the long wait. So heres a chapter for yall!