texting 41

THIRD PERSON's POV

"Guys this is Taehyung, our fan. I met him earlier."-Jimin said as he introduced Taehyung to the members.

Taehyung was a blushing mess. He couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook who was staring at him with a shock expression too.

"I guess Kook is his bias."-Yoongi stated.

"I-I.. oh my god."-Taehyung tried to speak out but nonetheless failed.

"H-Hi Tae."-Jungkook said nervously.

His mind was a mess. Jimin ruined his plan. He was about to introduce himself Taehyung but thanks to Park fucking Jimin he couldn't. And to his surprise, Taehyung was here. He was a mess. Everythings a mess. It was a perfect timing. But it all got ruined.

"Hi K-Kookie! I mean Jungkook.. sorry."

Oh god, my boyfriend is so cute! , is what jungkook thought.

"You can call me Kookie if you like."-Jungkook said and gave him a charming smile.

Taehyung blushed at the smile. His idol was infront of him. He looks so hot. He really wanted to cry but stopped himself. Looking at him personally was a dream. He really is lucky just meeting him,  or even just by breathing the same air as him. He really wants to hug him but stopped himself before he embarassed himself again.

"Okay Kookie!"-Taehyung sucessfully said without stuttering.

"It looks like Kook likes Tae."-Hoseok teased.

They both blushed. And look at each other. The two boys looked like a highschool couple.

"So Tae, do you have a boyfriend?"-Namjoon asked all of a sudden.

Jungkook froze. I'm done for.

"Yes, he was suppose to be with me today.."-Taehyung said and smiled sadly.

"What happened? Did he stood you up?"-Jin asked, worried.

"I don't know, I think?"-Taehyung said sadly.

"What's his name?"-Jimin asked, curious.

"Juanbook."

The members snorted except Jungkook.

Now we know why he's acting weird. Its Jungkook's guy. is what the others thought.

They smirked and looked at Jungkook with a teasing eyes. And Taehyung looked clueless.

"Whats wrong?"-Taehyung asked.

"Oh nothing."-The members said suddenly together.

Taehyung gave them a weird look but ignored it after they gave him a smile.

"So Tae, why don't you come with us at the beach tomorrow?"-Jimin suggested.

"Ohh, I don't like to interrupt your--"

"You aren't, join us!"-Jin said happily.

"Oh okay."-Taehyung agreed.

~~

After Taehyung left, the members circled Jungkook and gave him teasing glances.

"What?"-Jungkook asked.

"That's your guy right?"-Namjoon asked.

"How did you know?"-Jungkook asked, surprised.

"Its obvious Kook. I can't believe you got the cutie!"-Jimin said and pouted.

Jungkook gave him a glare and growled. "Back the fuck off Jimin!"

"Yeah yeah!"-Jimin said, defeated.

"So when are you going to confess who you really are?"-Hoseok asked.

"Today, but someone had to ruin it."-Jungkook said and gave Jimin a look who was raising his hand in defeat.

"Why don't you tell him tommorow?"-Yoongi suggested.

"I don't know.. I don't want him to freak out."-Jungkook trailed off.

"We will help you brother!"-Jin said with an evil smile.

Jungkook didn't like the way his Hyung smile. It means trouble.

--