texting 39

JUNGKOOK

"Yah! Jungkook! Why do you look so nervous?"-Hoseok Hyung asked me.

I looked up to him and gave him a shaky sigh.

"We went on so many concerts, you didn't look nervous like the first time. Whats gotten into you?"-Jin Hyung asked with a concern tone.

"Its nothing, I'm just really nervous."-I muttered, my palm sweating.

"Here, drink some water."-Yoongi suggested and handed me a bottle of water. I accepted it and open the lid. I drank the water and after that I put the water on the table.

"Is somebody you know going to the show?"- Jimin abruptly inquired.

I halted however recover my stance, and stuttered,"W-What makes you say that?"

Great going Jungkook, that wasn't obvious. Yep, nobody would suspect anything.

Yoongi Hyung stared at me, which makes me anxious.

"Yep, somebody he knows is coming."-Yoongi Hyungs said as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"So who is it?"-Namjoon Hyung said who was interested.

"Fine, just someone.."-I murmured.

"Its not someone if they make you this nervous."-Jin Hyung said and grunted.

"Just some guy I met online."

"A guy you met online?!"-Hoseok Hyung shouted in suprise.

"Don't you realize that its risky meeting online? Who knows whether they are some lawbreaker?"- Jimin misrepresented.

"And a guy!?"-Jin included.

"Guys stop overreacting! I really like this guy."-I replied honestly.

"Awww, our maknae is growing up."-Jimin awed.

"Someone snatch me a few tissues."- Jin stated, cleaning counterfeit tears on his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at them, and all of a sudden felt a pat on my shoulder.

"So who is this guy making our maknae lovesick?"-Yoongi asked.

"His name is Ta--"

"Guys get ready! The concert is starting!"-somebody called out.

"OK Jungkook, We should discuss this later."- Namjoon Hyung said and left first, while we tailed him.

3

Even from behind the stage, you can hear the uproarious cheering of the fans. I can feel my heart is pounding so quick as my palm continue perspiring. I can feel my body shiver from both excitement and anxiety. As we go up, I can see a diminish of light.

2

At that point I saw them. The reason we are here right now. The sea of lightsticks came into the view as though it was stars sparkling in obscurity. I can clearly now hear the serenades they are making, each name they are getting and shouting out. I roam my eyes to the a large number of people here this moment.

But only just  mone person is the thing that my eyes are searching for for.

1

And thats when our eyes meet for the first time.

He's here.

Taehyung, I found you.

----

okay here we go.