texting 33

TAEHYUNG

"Okay, So how do I look?"-I asked Baekhyun who was on his phone, probably texting his boyfriend again.

"The fuck are you wearing?"-Baekhyun said as he looked at me.

I gave him a questioning look as I examined my clothes. I was just wearing an oversized hoody and a black skinny jeans.

"What's wrong with it?"-I questioned him.

"W-Whats wrong with it?"-He chuchkled."Tae, you look cute and all but you look like a kid there."

"So? You said I look cute already.."-I said.

He snorted."Tae, I thought you'll be meeting your boyfriend, right?"

"Uhh.. Yeah."

"You need to look hot."-He said as he stood up from his bed and walked towards me.

I took a step backwards as I looked at him, terrified. Okay, First of all, Baekhyun's a total diva when it comes to fashion. Second, Its his fault I have a blonde hair right now. And Third, I'm fucking terrified at what he'll do to me.

"B-But thats the clothes I have.."-I reasoned.

"Bullshit."-He snorted.

"I-Its true!"

"Don't lie to me, I know you know that I bought you clothes that you never wear."

Yeah. I was lying. and I hid all the clothes he bought for me.

"E-Eh..?"

"So where is it?"-He asked as he went to my closet.

"Where is what?"-I asked back.

"The clothes!"-He yelled.

"Okay fine! I hid them at the back part of the closet."-I sighed and he happily opened my closet.

I sat at my bed and waited for Baekhyun to get the clothes I'll wear.

"Here it is!"-He yelled happily as he skip his way towards me.

I looked at the clothes for a moment then shook my head right after."Nope, No way."

"Yep, Yes way."-Baek said.

"But I'm okay with my clothes right now."

"Taehyung, Just wear this. Don't you wanna look hot for your boyfie?"

"Ugh fine! Give me that!"-I groaned and snatched the clothes from Baekhyun Hyung.

וו

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. BUT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. THEY'LL MEET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER😊😌👑