Part 6

Astrid opened her eyes, she saw the sun rising into the sky and the birds flying from one tree to the another tree. She groaned as she tried to sit.

“Oh, you are already awake,” said Jessica from beside her. Jessica was bringing a grilled rabbit. She gave it to Astrid.

“What happened?” Astrid asked.

“I don’t know, but when I was conscious, I didn’t see the attackers. I guess they left us here, maybe thinking that we were dead,” explained Jessica.

“Clean up, after that we are going to go,” ordered Andrew out of no where as he changed his dirty t-shirt showing his abs to Astrid. Astrid was blushing because she never saw man’s body before. Then they continued their long journey.

They arrived at the Association of Witches’ office. It was a nice marvelous white building. It was shaped like a cube with square glass decorating it. ‘It is so beautiful,’ Astrid thought in awe.

The glass was carved beautifully. Never had she seen a building as gorgeous as this. While the others only laughed at Astrid’s expression. ‘She is cute,’ Andrew secretly thought. ‘Godness,’ Matthew thought. They realized what they had thought and slapped their own faces. Jessica gave them ‘what are you doing’ dirty gaze.

Wasting no time, they went inside the lobby. The inside was so marvelous; with black and white marble floors, and modern style furniture.  People stared curiously at them like they were foreign.They went to the receptionist table.

“Excuse me, I want to meet your leader,” said Astrid casually.

“Name?” said the employee. The employee was a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes using a pair of black glasses. There was nothing particular to them.

“Black. Astrid Black,” Astrid answered. Then the woman made a few phone calls until she said that Astrid and the others could go downstairs into the basement to meet Annalisa Owen.

They went to the basement by lift. They were amazed, because they never saw lift before. This kind of facility was only available in this building. The basement was so huge. After attempting to ask for direction from the employees, they gave up because they were always end up being lost.

“We will never find her,” complained Jessica while walking, trying to search for a place to rest.

“Don’t give up, we will find her for sure,” said Astrid tried to cheer up the mood. Suddenly, Jessica bumped into a person in front of her, the person who was a brown haired man held her shoulder trying to keep her from falling.

“Be careful sweetheart,” said the brown haired man in a heavy voice.

“Thank you,” thanked Astrid slowly as she put a strand of hair behind her ear. Behind her, Matthew and Andrew were burnt of jealousy, they glared at him while Jessica blushed seeing the beautiful creature in front of her.

“What are you doing here? Oh, by the way I am Caleb,” asked Caleb.

“I am Jessica,” said Jessica too excitedly.

“Matthew,” Matthew said while huffing.

“Andrew,” Andrew introduced himself.

“My name is Astrid and we are searching for a woman name Annalisa Owen,” replied Astrid.

“Ow, that witch!” exclaimed Caleb mockingly.

“Yes, that witch,” said Astrid hopefully.

‘I don’t think Astrid realizes that Caleb was mocking Annalisa,’ the three of them thought.