Part 9

“Retaw hsalps,” spelled Jessica as she attacked two out of the four figures, the ones who wore knight symbol.
“Dniw walc,” said one of the figures that she attacked. The wind attacked neutralized Jessica’s attacked making the wind blew strongly. The one who attacked her was a man with blue eyes and black hair. There was a tattoo ‘Ken’ in his palm. It was his name.
“Gninthgil ekirts” said Jason, the enemy with knight symbol as he saw an opening. Lightning struck her.
“Ahhh,” screamed Jessica as she received it. Her clothes were torn and her body was wounded and full of bruises.
“Jessica,” screamed Andrew worriedly.
“Not so fast,” declared a young girl, who had the rook symbol as she appeared in front of him and kicked his abdomen. “Do you like my special magic? It is acceleration magic. It makes me move faster. Cool right?” Andrew grunted moaned in pain as he tried to stand up. The young girl had kicked him hard and made him bounced for 10 meters and crashed a tree. He was bleeding badly. ‘I think my ribs are broken and she is so fast. She doesn’t even need a spell to launch her magic,” he thought. He couldn’t do water magic and it was one against two. ‘Wait! Where is the other one?’ he thought. He felt a presence from above him. He looked up and saw the other one; a boy with the rook symbol was going to hit him.
“Eci dleihs,” he spelled hurriedly. His fist punched the ice shield making a huge impact on the shield. The shield was broken, sending both of them back. The boy landed gracefully, his red hair was dirtied by dust while Andrew hit another tree. ‘I have to stop the bleeding,’ he thought. He decided to freeze his wound to keep blood pouring out. He put his wand near his wound and read the spell. The ice started to cover the wound, stopping the bleeding. He stood shakily and looked over Jessica. “Are you okay?” he screamed.
“Still in one piece,” Jessica groaned as she tried to stand. “They are strong,” she said, “but still, we are going to win.”
“Right,” Andrew agreed as the fight began.
Astrid arrived at the highest level in the tower. She went in from the window and saw Drevil with his back facing her. She took out her sword preparing to attack. “Finally, you are here, Astrid,” said Drevil as he faced her. The veil was still on his face.
“I know who you are,” said Astrid loudly in a cautious manner as she raised her sword to defend herself.
“Really? Then who am I?” asked Drevil.
“It is you, Alex,” she answered.
“Well, why do you think that I am Alex?  He is dead. I killed him with my own hand. I told you, I am Drevil, your future ruler and the one who is going to end your life,” he laughed evilly as he approached her. He was wearing a black armor with sword on his hip and his wand on the other side.
“Alex is still alive and he is standing in front of me right now,” she said, “I may be powerless but I am not stupid. You can’t fool me! First you don’t have teleport power. It is already extinct. Then the fire that burnt you couldn’t be tamed even by magic water. Fire like that doesn’t exist. Your magic is unknown-even by your own best friend. Every person has different knowledge about you magic. It is impossible to have so many magic at once, but it is possible to copy magic. Unfortunately, teleport magic does no longer exist in this era so that erased the possibility of you having a mirror magic like Annalisa. It will make sense if you had illusion manipulation power. You made people think that you were already dead so you can put your plan on rum. Then you came to us as Drevil. You chose me as the leader in hope we lost the war, but you are wrong. We are going to win this!” explained Astrid. Hearing that, Drevil stopped in front of her. His expression was calm.
“You talk big for a small girl. Well, if you are really sure that I am Alex, why don’t you prove it? Let’s see if you can take off my veil,” Drevil smirked. He pulled out his sword and tried to hit Astrid. She defended it with her own sword. Drevil tried to pin her down and Astrid’s hand was shaking because of the pressure. Drevil kicked Astrid’s stomach sending her back. She fell on the floor groaning. Drevil raised her up by her neck and choked her. She struggled to breathe as her face slowly turning blue and her body weakened. With her remaining energy; she kicked Drevil on ‘where the sun doesn’t shine’. He let go of her as she fell and gasped for air. While Drevil groaned in pain while holding his aching jewelry. “Now, I am really mad!” said Drevil angrily. “Noisulli,” he spelled. Mist came from the floor blocking Astrid’s vision. When the mist was gone, she saw her surroundings. She was in the middle of a crowd in the woods. The crowd was looking at her; she realized that they were from her village. They started to screamed and aspersed her, saying so many insults.
“Useless kid,” said one of the villagers.
“Freak,” screamed the other.
“Cursed kid,” yelled someone.
“Stay away from here!” said a woman as she threw a small rock at her but it missed.
“Nobody loves you!” said the headman.
“You left me to die,” said Fernando with burnt marks all over his body.
“We regret having you,” said her parents. She cried as she fell on her knees.
“No, it is not true,” Astrid cried. The scenery changed. She was in a familiar house.
“Ugly,” said Jessica.
“What a trouble,” said Matthew.
“Just die,” Andrew said as the three of them walked away leaving Astrid crying. She sobbed loudly as she said “This isn’t real,” over and over again. She covered her ears with her palms and bumped her head into the wall repeatedly. Suddenly, she was brought into reality.
“Watch out,” screamed a familiar voice. Astrid looked up; she saw a sword coming to strike at her. She tried to dodge but it was too late, the sword slashed her body, making a long cut from between her breast into her stomach.  Blood poured out from her body as she began to lose consciousness.