Deaths Flower : Chapter 11

~*~*~*~Lights Point of View~*~*~*~*~

I woke to the sound of someone sleeping peacefully beside me, an odd feeling that has never happened before. I rolled softly to my side and came face to face with a sleeping Eligh, he looked so calm, so happy as he slept, the happiest you could be in this kind of situation being kidnapped.

He smiled while he slept, I hope what he was dreaming about was better then this, I watched his eye flicker under his eyelids, his chest rise and fall in a rhythmic pattern.

I felt safe knowing he was beside me, stranger or not he gave me something I haven't never felt before, sense of security, hope. I closed my heavy eyes as I felt a tear role down my check but didn't reach my chin someone wiped the tear from my soft cheek, I fluttered my tired eyes open, and saw that Eligh had awoken from his peaceful slumber.

"Please don't cry..." Eligh whispered softly to me, I gave him a faint smile.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered back.

"There's no need to cry anymore" He said quietly, his voice soft and calm.

His blood red eyes illuminating his face slightly. I could see his face clearly now being so up close, he had a defined jaw long black eye lashes his face partly covered by his jet black hair, I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

The sun started to rise banishing the dark within my room. The warmth of the rays warmed my body.

"We better get up before that b*tch walks in" He said with a rather large yawn causing me to yawn as well.

Sitting upright i felt tears form in my eyes again, I have no idea why... I just can't help it, so much has happened to me the last couple of days it's hard to keep everything locked up with in my heart.

Eligh watched me in disarray, then a calm look swept over his face as he lent forward and hugged me so gently it warmed my cold heart.

"I'll get us out of here... So don't cry" Eligh smiled softly "and..and don't listen to what that fucked up women says, your not broken"

Releasing me he helped me up.

"Th...thank you"

I gave him a loving smile and whipped the stray tears from my heated cheeks.

"How about I show you your room?" I said motioning him through the the bathroom that connect our rooms.

"Feel free to change if you need to I'll meet you in the hall"

Slowly I shut the door behind me and changed.

"These should do"

Speaking to myself as I threw a white singlet, a blue jumper, and black leggings onto my bed. Five minutes later I walked out from my bedroom and saw Eligh leaning on the wall beside my door.

"Light! Eligh! My beautiful dolls breakfast!" Mother cooed loudly from the kitchen.

I drew a shaky breath and looked at Eligh, my heart racing as I didn't want to face mother right now, but Eligh looked at me knowingly, and rested a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll go down first.." He said hesitantly as he's made his way down the slightly crooked stairs with me tailing close behind.

Sluggishly I walked following Eligh into the kitchen were Mother had prepared breakfast for us. I sat at my usual seat far ways away from.. 'Her' and Eligh to my right, I couldn't eat with her at the other end, my rage boiling inside me ready to explode, taking her out with me.

"Eligh my wonderful doll, how are you settling in?" Mother said with a slight sarcastic tone.

I watched Elighs hands curl up into fist in front of me, I spoke for him.