role playing

Dennise watched with fascination the bronze hands that teased her blushing skin. Her nipples drew tight in anticipation of what Alyssa might do next. Avenue made no effort to stop the latter, which only increased the tension. She'd always wonderful e'er d what it would be like to let someone have it's way to her, to be a wanton love toy,  existing only for Sky's touch, pleasure, atleast for couple of hours

Alyssa seemed pretty intwnt, too. Apparently she enjoyed watching her breath catch in response on her touch.

Dennise tremble with delight as Aly bent to drop a kiss in the delicate cleft between her breast.

Aly's mouth was warm and steamy, and she wondered if it could take her to the places where only her imagimation had gone. She could still feel the way Aly caressed the back of her hand with her lips and tongue. It had tickled so sweetly.

She made a purring sound as the lights ribboned throught her again.

"You remind me of a kitten,"  Aly said

"Big innocent eyes, sharp little claws and very curious.

What kind of trouble do you want to get into, kitten?"

"French-kissing, maybe?" She'd done it, of course, but a very long time ago, and she anxious to get on with this makeup course in sexual fulfillment. Maybe she could write this off as a research, and even if she couldn't , at least she wouldn't feel like a fraud anymore. She would have finally have had some thrilling experoences of her own. 

She decided to get more adventures. "Or fantasy role playing?" Dennise said

"Rolling and playing?" Aly didnt seem to know what Den is talking about

"Maybe it would be easier if I showed you"

"Can I borrow one of this sheet?"

Together they worked the top sheet loose, a black silk colletage, she reached under the sheet and gave her panties a tug.

Aly's dark eyes liy with anticipation.

"Like what you see?" Encouraged by Aly's interest, she began to rotate her hips and draw the sheet up her leg, exposing a bit of creamy thigh.

Alyssa watched her every move .

"What is this fantasy called?"

"Shameless hussy."

o

"I like it."

Aly's smoky voice could have set on a fire alarm. It brushed her senses with enough sparks make her crazy with lust.

Alyssa shirt fell off as she rose from the bed, and the stark white material brought the tawny tones of her skin into sharp contrast.

Unfair, Dennise thought. Aly's abs could have been classified as conceled weapons. They weren' t just rippled. They were corrugated steel.

Breathless, Dennise flashed more thigh and wriggled her hips, gyrating until the panties she'd tugged sown were free of her hips. The silk material began to slide down her legs, and a thrill shot through her as it polled around her ankles.