I LOVE YOU MS. YUMMY (Alyden Fanfic)

"Eh sa makaluma ako noh?" Dennise Lazaro admitted as she lifted her Tom and Jerry cocktail to her lips. "Gusto ko pag kasal na ako! haha Oh God Kill me now please. "

A jet of cold water hit Dennise right between the eyes.'Hey, I was just kidding!" she cried. Blinded, she felt around the table for a napkin while her three girlfriends dissolved in peals of laughter. She managed a good natured smile through the water dripping off her nose.

"Whatever Dennise?! I say marry someone and have some sex. Remember you lost the bet" her friend Ella 

"Pag may nakita kayo eh di sige, pakilala niyo ako," Dennise said, "I'll do the honors right here on this table. Would that make you bad girls happy?"

"Yes," they all chirped at once.

"Well, shame on you." Dennise said

The girls had been giving her grief all night about her sex life. She didn't have one, and they'd decided to make that their cause. They were trying to hook her up, and to that end, they'd approaced every possilbe one in the restaurant, begging them to marry her for just one night.

"Hey look! Ms. Yummy at one o'clock." her friend Fille said

And without hesistation her friends approaches Ms. yummy at one o'clock while Dennise just continued drinking her cocktail paying no attention to her girls and their stupid game.

Dennise was used to their antics by now. The four of them had been friends since childhood and were currently in Las Vegas for their annual trip. 

But Dennise had not been prepared when Ms. Yummy one o'clock, a simply hot and gorgeuos waiter named Alyssa, had dropped to one knee and proposed to her on the spot.  She was mortified, but she was also a little tipsy -- and okay, pleased. Mostly to show the girls, she'd accepted the proposal - and Alyssa had seemed pleased, too. Obviously, she'd heard she wouldn't sleep with anyone she wasn't married to, and she loved a good challenge. It was even possible she'd been talked into the idea by her friend. But the way she'd lingered over kissing the back of her hand had made Dennise stomach float like a cork on the Pacific ocean. Was that her tongue she'd felt? It could have been velvet.

Fortunately for Dennise, Alyssa had retured her hand and diappeared with a sexy grin on her face. 

She'd probably thought it was a good joke, but dennise was still trying to scoop herself off the floor. now she knew how it felt to be an icecream sundae, melting under a puddle of hot fudge.

Alyssa surprised her almost as much the first time they'd met.

The girls knew nothing about that, but Alyssa had come to her aid three mornings ago while she'd been walking barefoot on the beach.