Touch and Play

"Si,  cama, " Aly said, patting the comforter.  "That's Spanish for bed."

"Did we

.

.

.

.

I mean, of course we did

.

.

.

.

.

.

we're in a cama. But did we

.

.

.

.

.

"Consummate the union?" Aly said

"Be nice if I could remember," Den replied

"How could you remember?  You were asleep," Alyssa teased with her deep voice.

"We did it while I was asleep?"

Aly laughed. "You must have very good dreams."

"So nothing happened? You were just watching me dream?"

"Watching you dream in my arms."

Dennis plucked at her linen Sundress.

"Alyssa, we're both fully clothed."

"That's because we didn't take our clothes off."

"But you married me." Den pointed to the ring on her finger.

"Why would you for that then not have sex with me?"

"I married you for many reasons, one being discover what makes your heart run wild. But I also married you to solve the eternal mystery of Dennis,  and to prove your friends wrong . They may think they know who you are,  but they don't. "

"And you do?"

"No,  but

.

.

."

"How can I explain? Let's just say I saw the wishing well in your smile, and I want to find how deep it goes."

Alyssa  traced her unsmiling lips with one finger.

" I want this to be a night that neither one of us will easily forget."

"A night?  Just one night? " Den asked

"It all starts with just one night Dennise. "

Dennise began to laugh. She didn't know what else to do.

"So what makes Dennise heart time wild?" Alyssa asked out of nowhere

She tried not to react as Aly turned her hand over, exposing the inside of her wrist.  SHE could see the delicate blue veins,  rapid pulse.  She was watching her own heart flutter I'm crazy anticipation of what Alyssa might do.

Alyssa kissed her tiny pulse and made it jump.

"Kissing wrist seems to work," Dennis murmured,aware of the rasp in her voice.

"Want to bet it works with elbows , too?" Aly said with a slow smile.

Dennise shook her head.

"Not the same

.

.

.

.

And quickly realized her mistake.

Aly trailed baby kisses up the inside of her arm. Her breath was hot and moist

.

.

.

and her teeth deliciously sharp.

They rolled across the big bed,  and Dennis dress crept up to her panties. Alyssa tried to preserved Dennise modesty by pulling it down, but her effort was barely noticed by Den. They we e'er flushed up against each other,  and their nerve endings had turned into friction and sparks.

And for the first time in her life Dennise felt that she wanted yo kiss and bite. Bed kissed and bitten.

"Why did you marry me?" Although asked while looking at her.

Apparently Although wanted to talk.

Den swallowed a tiny sight of frustration and shrugged. She wanted actions not conversations.

"Because I would very much like to get into as much trouble as possible."

"You married me to get into trouble?"

"Yes,  definitely."

"Well then, let's have some trouble."

Alyssa slowly remove her tux living only her sports bra for tops. She then feathered t e silky tips of her breast with the backs of her hand.  Her boldness left Dennise momentarily speechless, and the sensations left been shaking inside.

Alyssa was playing in the neckline of her sundress . She hadn't kiss her yet.  They hadn't kissed and Aly was headed for the first base!

Dennise felt bolt in her belly. No part of her body was safe.

........and cut!..