First Meeting

FB

Den is gazing out to sea, perhaps a little wistfully, and had seen a stranger coming her way. The stranger worn a billowing white shirt and a butcher's apron tighly knotted around it's waist, and she'd looked like a man on a mission. Dennise had no idea the mission was her until the stranger  reached and told her there'd been a shark report. The sensual grate on the stranger voice still resonated in her mind.

"The water's treacherous," Aly warned. "Don't go in, not even to wade."

Aly was treacherous, she realized, caught in the riptude of Aly's inexplicable concern for her safety. That mouth, those incandescent brown eyes. Just looking at Aly could pull you under. She would probably be safer with the shark.

"Thank you,"Dennise said, realizing Aly had her by hand and was guiding her father from the water.

"What were you looking for out there?" aly asked

Something about Aly pulled the truth out of her. With a fleeting smile, she said, "My life."

A look came over Aly that made dennise catch her breath. Her mind couldn't process what she saw except to call it a glimjpse of naked woman power. The desire to protect, and something else too quick and electric to catch. Dennise dug her toes into the sand for traction. Aly released her hand, and Dennise didn't want Aly to go, but she hyad no reason to stop Aly.

EoFB

"Dennise, are you daydreaming again?"

Dennise looked up to three set of eyes fixed intently on her.

"You heard me say yes," she told the girls with a hint of cockiness, then looked around to make sure Alyssa was really gone.

You were all witnesses. If Aly hadn't chickened out, I might have married her. Just for one night, right? So, why not?"

Her friends made scoffing sounds, and Dennise pretended to be hurt.

"You doubt me? You think I wouldn't do something that impetuous? Na hindi ko kaya makipaglandian?"

Fille stood and raised her drink. "To the vestal virgin," she said, "na hinding hindi makikipaghalikan kahit kanino unless maging asawa niya ito."

"Atleast give me the benifit of the doubt.' she pouted. "I could be a slut."

"Naman, alam namin no. You're already a diva of sluttiness by journalistic standards, " Ella assured her. "How about all those steamy articles you write for For Women Only Magazine?"

Dennise winced at the reference to her secret life as the author of articles for women about how to be sexually fulfilled. Okay, the couple of them were pretty racy, but everything she wrote was straight out of her own unfulfilled fantasy life. Some girls faked orgasms. She faked sex altogether. She probably would have run like a  scared rabbit if Alyssa had been serious. And she was tired of running, tired of feeling like a fraud.

"Dennise," Dzi  whispered, nudging her.

"What is it?"

"Look who's here!"

Dennise slowly turned her head and a shock was written all over her face as she see Alyssa. Changed into a white tux and black slacks, and Aly brought someone with her, one who looked suspiciously like

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

like a....priest?

"Hello Dennise." Alyssa pronounced her name perfectly.

Dennise waggled her fingers at Aly. "Hi."

"This is Father Vasquez. He offered to help us."

"Help us what?' Dennise whispered

"Get married, of course"

A/N

Ayan..xnxa tamad talaga ako mag type at busy rin..

pano ba yan may

KIEFLY, JOVEELY, FREDLY, VONLY, BANGLY, RADLY..

ikaw na talaga aly..basta ako support ko pa din ang ALYDEN

haha

walang basagan ng trip..

till next time..