Chapter 5

Amy's POV:

Open castle day has rolled around once more. *scoff* why should I care. I never take apart in them before so no point starting now. Even if I am one month away from turning 18. *hears a knock at the door then Mitzuhitay walks in* "You coming to open castle day with the rest of us?" he asked me. "No. I have paperwork that needs done today...sorry" I told him as we both walked out of my bedroom and I caught a glimpse at how upset he was at my response. "I am sorry Mitzuhitay but I don't like showing my face...." I mumbled then locked my office door when I walked in. I wan't lying when I said I had a lot of paperwork because I have a ton of it. Oh boy.

Mitzuhitay's POV:

Amy never comes to open castle day...and yeah I get paperwork is important but so is spending time with family and friends. Even I want her to come. I just walked back to Zen's study. Since their father left all three of them have been working hard since Izanna is in line to be king. "Oh hey, Is Amy coming today?" Zen asked me. I stayed quiet and organized the books on the shelf. "I would take that silence as a no. Has she ever came to this event your highness?" Kiki asked Zen. "No. She hasn't she always has paperwork to do. I know she does but she plans it...but why I don't know" I told her. "it could be due to her fear of everyone hating her but even I know that people love her. Izanna and Kain helped her adapt to showing herself outside of the palace walls...so what is going on?" Amybrine added when she showed up. I was about to say something "before you ask how I got in, I can teleport anywhere I want. As long as it is a place that Amy or Zen have seen with their eyes. I swore to both King Kain and King Herobrine to be a great guard for you both." she added. Ah, that explains it. Izanna knocked on the door and then walked in.

 "Your highness" Amybrine, Kiki and I said in unison with a bow. "Lord Brother what brings you here?" Zen asked when we all stood up straight. "I just came to ask if you were excited for open castle day. It only comes once every 3 years" Izanna said to us all and we all smiled gleefully. "Of course lord brother, would not miss it for the world." Zen responded. "Now if only Amy could have that positive attitude towards this event. I will not give up on getting her to attend though. I am determined." Amybrine added which made us all giggle. Amy and Amybrine have yet to have a bad fight, sure they disagree with each other every now and then but they always laugh it off.

Amybrine's POV:

"Well...I better go see what is going on with Amy. Ever since she learnt of Lyla's poisoning three years ago, she changed and now I fear since we have not heard word of Lyla getting better, she may have died." I told Kiki. She smiled then I teleported to Amy's Office where I saw a letter on her desk addressed to us both with the Grey-Wolf crest on it. I opened it and read what was written.

"HRH Crown Prince Fenrir has requested the presence of Crown Princess Amy to the Wolf Tribe Kingdom to be with him as he lays his younger sister Princess Lyla to rest. We will send a carriage to collect you in three days time. Fenrir would be happy to have his girlfriend by his side when he buries his younger sister."

Is what the letter read. "No....why did't he write to us sooner about her condition?!" I asked myself in shock. What the heck?! "I see you saw his letter then huh?" Amy asked me. "Yeah...why didn't he tell us sooner?" I asked. "Actually he did. He and I kept in touch regarding her condition. But she actually did fully recover from the poisoning...her death was NOT a natural one. She was murdered or assassinated whichever way you want to say. I will assassinate that group of fallen once and for all eventually. But not right now. We have a festival to enjoy" She said. My eyes lit up. "YOU'RE COMING TO OPEN CASTLE DAY?!" I asked in shock and delight and she nodded. "YAY!" I yelled jumping in a twirl in the air. I. WAS. ECSTATIC! 

(Her Outfit)

(Her Outfit)

That's why she wasn't here. She was getting into her outfit for when the royal family greet the people. I also wore a formal outfit with my horns and tail hide

 I also wore a formal outfit with my horns and tail hide

We both looked epic. "Wow, I think we have people here from other neighboring kingdoms" I said to her.

Amy's POV:

The kingdom was full of life so both Amybrine and I agreed we just HAD to enjoy the day. "Amy we gotta get to the balcony with the others. If you're doing this properly then we gotta get there" Amybrine told me then we got there. I stood beside my brothers whilst Amybrine and King Kain stood inside the doorway. "THERE'ES THE PRINCESS! My how beautiful is she! I hear she loves to help others" I could hear from down below. I was thrilled. "They accept me for me?" I asked Kain when I got inside and transformed my outfit

================================================================================

Going to cut it off here but shout out to @SANSCULOTTES7 Seriously James, this one is for ya.