Chapter 22

Jaxon's POV

Amy walked in looking different. She was wearing armor adorned with celestial bodies.

 She was wearing armor adorned with celestial bodies

She had her eyes closed but when they opened:

Her eyes were different.

"Amy what happened to you? you are different!" I asked in shock not realizing the situation.

"Nothing bad. But Cosma told me about my true power. How that when I unlock it I would become the true Celestial Warrior. The true Shadow Warrior I was born as. She simply gave me the strength and guidance required to unlock the Celestial Dance." Amy explained to me.

But when she changed back she fell forward. I lunged forward and caught my own niece.

She was absolutely exhausted from harnessing her true power

She was absolutely exhausted from harnessing her true power. I recall when this happened to me. I simply brought her to her room to let her rest.

I returned to the lounge only to find the kids and Fenrir were away.

"Where is Fenrir and the pups?"

"Racing in the fields. How is Miss Amy?"

"She's fast asleep Obi. Honestly I should have seen the signs of her being exhausted earlier when she first came in but I didn't. Now she has become her truest self and unlocked her shadow powers. When she awakens I'll be taking things easy on her training."

"Why would you go easy on mom's training?"

"When shadows earn our special ability, their magic skill and everything they are great at are, gets pummeled by our abilities. So for now her Celestial Dance will be the only magic that will work for her properly at this moment in time." I explained.

Amy's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw I was in my bedroom.

How did I get in here and how long have I been asleep?

"Morning~" Fenrir said to me when he woke up.

"What happened to me?"

"Ask your uncle. I was out with the pups when I heard what happened 3 days ago. You've been asleep ever since"

3 DAYS?! I'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR 3 DAYS?!

"A...Alright." I said to him then he left. I got up and got changed then went for a walk.

My head was a bit sore when I arrived into the lounge.

"Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling today?" Jaxon asked me. I sat beside him leaning on his armored cloak.

"Better. Fenrir told me I've been out cold for three days... Cosma should have told me about that but no that cheeky queen had to keep it to herself."

"She's that bad?"

"She claimed I wasn't worthy of my celestial powers....but she was and is wrong. I earned these powers. I earned my title as a Shadow Warrior at last." I told Jaxon when he stated about Cosma being as bad as I said she was.

"Your majesties we have an invitation for Miss Shirayuki to Tanbarun." Max told us when he came in.

I took the letter from max then he left.

"It's from Raj!" I stated in shock.

"Dear Clarines Kingdom, as you may know the relationship between me and Shirayuki . To make it up I would love it if she could attend a gala as my guest to say sorry. I won't force her into anything. If she chooses to come it is entirely her choice. It is in two weeks. Please respond by week's end if she is coming. Yours truly, Raj. FPT"

"FTP?" Jaxon asked.

"First Prince of Tanbarun" Zen, Izanna and I stated.

"I'll go tell her." Zen told us then left.

Izanna and I giggle when he left.

"Have fun Z." Jaxon told him. Even I could hear the humor in his voice which made me laugh.

 Even I could hear the humor in his voice which made me laugh

(What Jaxon is wearing right now)

Zen's POV

I walked to the medical wing and then saw Shuki with Obi outside harvesting something with Ryu.

"Hey Shirayuki do you have a moment?" I asked.

"Oh, Zen. Um, Ryu do you mind?"

"Not at all. Obi and I will head on to Garak's office." He walked away smiling after saying that.

Both of us sat on the fence then I told her.

"RAJ WANTS ME TO ATTEND A GALA IN TANBARUN?!" She asked in shock so I nodded.

"He wants to have you there to say sorry for everything. Obi will go with you if you choose since I made him your first line of defense." I explained.

"Alright. If he wants me to go then I'll go. It would be quite rude of me to refuse an invite from royalty." Then I hugged her as we walked to the medical wing.

I waved goodbye then left to do my own work.

"So what did she say your highness?"