Chapter 55

Kiki's POV

Shirayuki and I were enjoying our day off together with Aster and Yuuki both are getting more and more adorable as they grow.

"I am legit nervous for when they grow up and start beating their dad's in duels" Shirayuki told me and we both laughed at that.

"I'd like to see them try babe"

Zen told her when he and the others arrived. In regal attire though.

"Did we miss a memo or something Zen?" I asked

"Nah. Just the council were having a meeting with us is all. Oh Yuuki, come to papa" He stated then she saw her dad.

"PAPA!" Yuuki exclaimed in delight as she ran over.

"Papa is Uncle Izanna coming to visit soon?" Yuuki asked

"I still worry about you Yuuki. I mean how have you been feeling? The past five years have been crazy" Aster asked

Oh yeah did we forget to mention five years have passed since Amy moved home after being crown Queen of Myths?! Well that amount of time has indeed passed which is crazy!

Zen's POV

"Yes Aster. I've been taking it easy and Uncle Ryu is keeping an eye on me. I would never do anything without clarification to my health" Yuuki told Aster.

"Wit what's wrong with her health sweetheart?" Mitsuhide asked his daughter when she sat on his lap

"Aster please don't say anything! I'm begging you!" Yuuki stated

"Yuuki's asthma has been acting up again and a few days ago she had a severe attack. I was just about able to get her to rest up but sorry Yuuki. Your mom and dad need to know this kind of stuff. Your Asthma is becoming a bit of a problem for you even if you don't admit it." Aster explained and when I looked, my daughter was hiding her eyes with her hair before running out of the room.

"YUUKI NO! DON'T RUN YOU KNOW THAT TRIGGERS IT!" Aster shouted as she followed

I immediately gave chase to both my daughter and my 'niece'. I may not be blood related to Aster at all but she calls me Uncle Zen so.....yep.

I found them but Yuuki was unconscious

"YUUKI!" I shouted in shock.

"Aster what happened?!" I asked

Aster explained that Yuuki was complaining of dizzy spells on top of her asthma. The running must have triggered as asthmatic attack which led to her collapsing.

I picked up my daughter then brought Yuuki to her room. Aster came with me as she was so worried. Being King and looking after an asthmatic daughter is a challenge and one I have my brother to thank for. Izanna decided he would marry into a different kingdom and be the king of it so I got crown King of Clarines with Shirayuki as my Queen. And she still helps the herbalists as I am still building up that poison immunity of mine.

Aster then stayed with Yuuki whilst I went to find my wife.

"Hey Shuki it's Yuuki. She's unconscious." Not the words I should have said to my anxious wife but she took it calmly and both of us returned to Yuuki's bedroom.

Aster explained everything to Shirayuki who placed a damp cloth on our daughter's forehead to calm the fever.

"I really need to finish researching a cure for her asthma. It's hurting her more than she thinks it is" Shirayuki told me as we walked to the lounge again.

Yuuki's POV

A few days have passed since I collapsed and I'm feeling a bit better but Aster won't let me do much that could trigger my asthma.

I don't mind her acting this way I mean her parents are cautious around my mom and dad but there is a limit.

I was just getting ready into my casual palace outfit

And once I was ready I left my room to get something to eat

And once I was ready I left my room to get something to eat. That's when Aster found me.

"How you holding up today Yuuki?" She asked.

"Better than I was a few days ago. What about you? I hear you beat your dad in a duel the other day?"

"Teehee. Yep. Mommy and I haven't let him forget yet. Nor has Uncle obi or your parents." Aster told me as we walked to the dining room to get breakfast.

"Something tells me you are going to one fine swords-woman when you get older" I told her when we arrived

"Thanks Yuuki and who knows you may become as great a queen as your mom or her" Aster replied when we stood in front of the painting of a great warrior from Clarines

"Who is this? I remember mom and dad said they knew her but what is her name?" I asked

"I'm as clueless as you on that one. Maybe our folks know" And right on cue mom came over and sat on the window ledge next to us.

"You wondering the identity of her?" Mom asked and we nodded

"That is Zen's adopted sister. Amy Grey-Wolf the Celestial Shadow Fire Phoenix and Queen of Mythalia. She saved our lives more times than we can count. And you may get to meet her at the next royal gathering in a couple of years. Now come on, everyone's waiting for you two" so we followed mom to the dining room for breakfast