Chapter 25

Amy's POV

.....was a beautiful village in the mountains. Shuki was actually riding with me for a change.

"So this is where I grew up?" Shuki asked from behind me.

"It sure is. Pops will be thrilled to see ya. And Lady Amy?"

"Just Amy is fine and yeah?"

"Sorry for thinking you were scary...I've never met a real Phoenix before is all." Kazuki told me.

All of us laughed at that fact.

Zen and Shuki went to her dad whilst the rest of relaxed. I brought my guitar with us so when everyone was together I decided to play a song I love to sing.

(A = Amy. B = Both. F = Fenrir. S = Fenrir, Amy, Layla, Loah and Zoe)

A = There's a place you can go where your heart is free. There's a rhythm that's right for your soul. 

A = Take a breath find your courage and make the leap. Cause your feet always know where to go

B = And you dance, and you dance in an endless flow. In the grace of a perfect design

B = Stepping out of the dark and into the glow, and the whole world will see when you shine. You can shine, shine.

F = There's a beauty already inside of you, there's a difference that only you'll make

F = Every place that you spin brings you somewhere new finding hope every step that you take

B = And you dance, and you dance in an endless flow. In the grace of a perfect design

B = Stepping out of the dark and into the glow, and the whole world will see when you shine. You can shine, shine.

A = Suddenly sparkling bright

F = Bathed in a magical light you will

A = Sisters are there by your side

B = Love will be your guide!

S = And you dance, and you dance in an endless flow. In the grace of a perfect design

S = Stepping out of the dark and into the glow, and the whole world will see when we will shine. We will shine, shine!

B = Stepping out of the dark and into the glow

B = We will shine!

B = Stepping out of the dark and into the glow

B = We will shine!

(song ends)

My eyes were sparkling so brightly as we sang that song. We always sang it growing up but to play it with the kids as well....just perfect.

"MOM! That was amazing. I've never heard you sing before!" Zoe told me with her own eyes sparkling like mine.

"Thanks sweet pup. Your dad and I always sang it when we were younger on my birthday. Our little tradition but after I found out I was having you two rascals*points to Layla and Loah* we kinda stopped. I know my birthday already happened but I figured it was time to bring the song back. Especially since AB and Blaze are parents now. Huh come to think of it why hasn't AB herself appeared? We had Ice and Blaze but not her" I was confused so I want to know.

"AB is currently fast asleep in her bedroom resting and recovering. Honestly it made me giggle on the inside since her hair is caught on her four horns. (Devil and Demon). Lily Rose is eager to have a friend and I'm glad Ice found you, I was hoping for him to finally unleash that magic. Kept it bottled up but yeah. The reason Amybrine hasn't appeared herself is because she is not even awake" Ember explained to me when she appeared.

"GAH! EMBER STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT PLEASE!" I asked the demon who was laughing so hard I saw her wolf fangs.

"*wipes away tears from eyes* alright. I won't" She stated as she dried her eyes from crying due to her laughter.

"So how is Blaze keeping?" Fenrir asked her.

"He's doing fine. Alex, Ice and Ash are going to be there to help him with father things. Same to me, Ev and Midnight for AB." Ember stated then left.

"Um mom could you maybe play another song? One that you used to sing to us?" Loah asked me with puppy dog eyes. I sweat-dropped.

Zen and Shuki arrived with Izanna and the aids when they saw me. Jaxon was also here in full guard gear.

"R..really?! You pups want to hear my terrible voice again?" I asked.

Fenrir smiled to me then the three of them nodded.

This was my personal favorite to play when I was struggling.

(Amy sings all of it by herself on the guitar.)

Things went amazing until I saw someone who I hated. Pretty sure if AB was here she would feel the same.

"OH AMY! LONG TIME NO SEE HUH!?" Grimm Hell-Storm shouted to me from the sky.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! WAS TRYING TO KILL ME NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU JERK?!" I shouted to him.

I was close to breaking completely. You thought that Flare the Dark Phoenix was powerful then OH HO HO! Are you wrong my friend. Storm my Blood Fire Dragon is the most powerful. I can make her scales and front claws be my arms and have her wings as well as these tiny red and orange wings by my ears on my head

"Oh come now? Why the attitude? We're friends right?" Oh my god he better shut it!

(Amy's full dragon form.)

"SHUT UP! You bastard. You took half of my heart, turned it into black fire! YOU COME BACK AND EXPECT ME TO BE ALL FRIENDLY WITH YOU?! NO! I HATE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST BURN IN HELL WITH THE DEVIL HIMSELF!" I yelled up to him not realizing the transformation of me to storm had started.

I flew up to Grimm and sent him to the darkest pits of hell with a pentagram. The symbol of satan himself. I landed and looked at Fenrir. My hair completely covering my right eye and my marks.

Tears rolled down my face when I changed back to normal.

"Now I know why Kazuki thought I was scary. Because I am..." I thought to myself.

Fenrir walked over to me and pulled me against his chest.

"It'll be alright. You have me and the kids to be emotional support. I love you Amy. Heh, i wouldn't be marrying you in two weeks if I didn't love you." He told me then I looked up to his face (Listen Amy is 5'6 but Fenrir is 5'10 so a bit of a height difference) then he leaned down and kissed me. I decided to return the kiss.