Chapter 19

Jaxon's POV:

"Has anyone seen mom? She said to meet here for when we use the portal on horseback to get to Demonica for the final battle"

"I think I know why she is hesitant..." Fenrir stated after Layla asked about her.

"So do I." I stated.

"Care to enlighten the rest of us then?" Shuki stated. 

"There is only one spell that can kill Luxio forever and set Blaze's spirit free...but the price I have to pay to cast it is awful..." Amy started when she arrived.

Fenrir and I knew what she meant but no one else did.

"What is the cost Miss Amy?" Obi asked.

"My Life." She stated.

"WHAT?!" Zen, Mitsuhide, Izanna, Kiki, Obi, Shuki, Layla, Loah and Zoe shouted in shock.

"The ultra spell of the heavens is possible to be cast but the amount of magic required would kill both the caster and whoever it hits. A life for a life is the way it works. No one in history has ever cast the spell and live to tell the tale. Solaria Shadow only told me this because she became a spirit of the celestial heavens. Same to her sister Alexis Shadow who gave me Khali. So let's go. *mounts spirit alone since Layla is with Jaxon, Loah is with Zen and Zoe with her dad* I know the price and I am ready to pay it. Now lets get going. Blaze's spirit is trapped in this world and needs to be set free so he can truly rest in peace. Mom and Dad are meeting us at the tribe." Amy explained then we used my portal magic to get to the tribe.

When we got there Amy was obviously terrified about doing this and who could blame her, she was giving away her life force to save everyone.

"Mom are you sure the price is your life? It just seems a tiny bit  -- OK scratch that -- VERY MUCH so extreme!" Layla asked her mother.

"I'm sure. And I will miss everyone so much, I just wished I could have longer to actually see the day Amybrine has her child, your dad and I get married and then we do family stuff together....but I can't. The spell is being cast in two hours. I'm sorry..." Tears were rolling down her cheek.

Amy....

No. I won't sit by and let my eldest niece give up her life.

"I will kill Luxio instead!" I told her.

"No! You won't! Luxio is nothing. The spirit of the real lightning wolf Blaze is trapped inside that Puppet Luxio. Controlled by Alexia Daybreak. My great-grandmother and since she died Blaze is trapped. Only my spell can end him. Forever. Now I need to get going so I can cast it. Goodbye everyone...forever...."

Tears were streaming down my face as I watched my Niece walk away for the very last time. Or so we thought

Amy's POV:

I told Luxio to meet me at the borders so everyone could watch this go down. Today will be the day the fallen angels are set free.

"Blaze."

"Amy, so I see you figured out the truth about me?"

"I did. And I am going to set your spirit free. A life for a life."

"Wait. What? Why? I'm evil so why are you going to help my spirit?"

"Because I am the Phoenix of Life. It''s kind of my job to watch over souls and help them. Good and Evil."

He was smiling and so was I. This is it. The final spell since he has literally surrendered to me.

I gathered up all of my magic energy and my life energy then cast the spell

"Elemental Celestial Shadow Fire Fury!"

I saw his spirit emerge from Luxio. I saw Blaze again with what little life I had left.

"I'll see you in Limbo." Was the last words I heard before I collapsed into darkness

"AMY!!" I heard from someone. I opened my eyes a bit and saw my mom holding me.

"Amy no please....stay with us!"

"Mommy...I love....you....." then I closed my eyes for the last time.

"Open your eyes little Phoenix." Blaze told me

"Blaze? Alexia? Alexander? Jewel? Alejandro? What the? What are you all doing here? Same to you Alexis and Solaria?" I asked

"Take a look in the real world. At your comatose body." Alexis told me

"So wait, I'm not dead?" I asked in confusion

"Not fully. The gods sent us to tell you that they are not letting you cross into either afterlife because you've earned something far greater than pure magic" Solaria started.

"What?"

"Life. Since you willingly gave up your life energy to save everyone in your kingdom the gods have granted you life again to be with the families you love. And to see the birth of your best friend's child. Now it's time for you to return to the real world. And I am proud of how much you've grown as a young Princess. You are going to make a great Queen. Jaxon and Herobrine raised you well. Same to my grand-daughter Sophia." I smiled when Alexia told me that.

"Thank you. All of you. Honestly I am proud to be able to bear the name Shadow. We never give up. And Blaze?"

"Yeah?"

"Enjoy your rest. Your body can finally rest at last."

"Thank you" Then they all hugged me at once before that world grew dark. They did say it would take a day or two for my body to take my soul back so yay (!)

Two days passed and I could hear voices again, I could feel the world around me. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was in my room in my castle, alone.

I got up and got changed:

I walked out onto my balcony and for the first time in a long time my hair flew like a Phoenix

I walked out onto my balcony and for the first time in a long time my hair flew like a Phoenix. I saw everyone standing below me and decided to let them know I'm alive. Again.

I went back inside then down the hallway and outside to behind daddy.

"Hey daddy..." I could tell he was shocked to hear my voice again.

He turned around then lifted me into the air and swung me around just like old times.

"I thought I lost you? How are you alive again?"

"The gods granted me life once more. Now Fenrir and I can finalize those wedding plans." I told everyone but noticed one thing was off.

"Where is everyone anyways?"

"After you technically died everyone was heart broken and so returned to Clarines. Go get him." Dad told me. Jaxon gave me a nod to say he would go with me.

"I'll get the horses then." He stated then got Spirit and Bolt and we left instantly. Without his teleport magic.