I

July 2, 2019
10:45 am
At the Mall

Namjoon's POV

"Jin!", I call out so he can hear me.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to go on a trip with me, to a Mansion I have in the woods?", I said getting a little flustered.

"Sure I bet the others would love to come as well", Jin replied with sparkles in his eyes. "I will text them saying to get prepared for a trip".

"O-ok", there he goes again, wanting to bring the others along, this is the third time this week. I want to spend alone time with him but I just can't seem to. After so much planing for this?! Oh well I guess I can still do it.

Jin POV

I texted the others to get ready for tomorrow. It's not that I didn't knotest Namjoon being upset, but it's just I don't want to be alone with him.

Namjoon was my friend at first, but then he asked me out. In the beginning, I didn't want to date him but then I thought about it and said why not, so then me and Namjoon stared to date.

He started to buy me gifts and they were quite expensive, something I could never afoured before. I was happy at first until I tried to sleep with him, and no not the kind where you close your eyes and fall asleep. I wanted to have sex with him, but evertime I tried to suduce him, he would play it off and fall asleep which I hated that about him.

He never wanted to do the things I wanted to do. So I sleeped around with other men. Hey, don't get me wrong it's his fault for not giving me the pleasure I want.

We left the Mall after that, we didn't muttered a word to each other for the rest of the time we got back home.

July 3, 2019
4:58 am
Leaving

No one's POV

"What took you so long? I thought we were leaving at 4". Asked a certain red headed male.

"Sorry Taehyung but, Hoseok took long to get ready", Jin said as everyone glared at Hoseok.

"Hey! I didn't take long to get ready, i-it's just I acsadently over slept." Hoseok said as he wisperd the last part but wasn't miss heard from the others.

"HA, and I thought Yoongi was the only one who liked to sleep in to make everyone late, I guess y'all are more like brothers than him and Jungkook." Jimin said sarcastically.

After Jimin said that, Yoongi then proceeded to kick Jimin's set. "HEY! Shut the fuck up, your annoying as hell, and don't compare me to that horse."

"Call me a horse again and I will beat your ass in this car."Hoseok said as Yoongi then looked at him and smirked. "I would like to see you try... horse."

Before those two could rip at each other's throats, Namjoon stepped on the brakes, making everyone falling forward. Everyone then looked at Namjoon, who had a very pissed off face.

"Can you guys shut up. Your stressing me out while I drive and if we crash I'm blaming it on you all. If I hear another word out of anyone's mouth I'm kicking you out of the car and leaving you there. Got it."

"Tsk". What a buzz kill, as Hoseok thought and rolled his eyes while he slouched in his set, putting a hand underneath his chin and staring out the window.

They started the car again to get to there destination not knowing that up ahead will lead them to there deaths.

_______________

First chapter let me know if you have a clue on who the killer is or who you think will die first. If you have any questions as well then let me know and I would love to answer them.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoy the rest of the story.