...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

July 6, 2019
12:30 am
Jungkook POV

I wasn't crying anymore. There was nothing left to cry for. I knew exactly who was the one who did this since Yoongi died but I didn't wanted to say anything afraid that the others wouldn't believe me.

I heard the door of the room opening but I didn't look behind thinking it was Taehyung.

"What are you still doing here?"

My hole body froze. That's not Taehyung.

I slowly turned my head to see the male at the door. He had a devilish smile plastered on his face.

"H-hoseok." I breathed out. "What do you want from me!" He just stared at me with a blank expression sending chills down my spine. taking one step at a time towards me.

"I-I d-didn't tell anyone that it was you!" I yelled. "FOR FUCK SAKE! YOU KILLED MY FUCKING BROTHER!"

He stoped walking towards me and stared to laugh like a mad man. His laughter filling the room and quickly he quite down.

"I killed him because you agreed with it." He said.

"I..I...I.."

"Come on kook your just as guilty as me."
___
Flashback

"Yoongi~" I said happily interning his room.  "Jin invited us to a Mansion in the woods with Namjoon hyung. Can I go?" I asked while laying beside him on his bed.

"No."

"Why?" I asked more like whined.

"Because I said so." He said with a stern voice. "Call Jin hyung back and tell him we're not going."

I sighed felling disappointed. "Fine."

I got up to leave his room ready to tell Jin the bad news.

"Wait Jungkook."

"Yes?" I turned around thinking he changed his mind.

"Give me my phone back once your done calling Jin."

"O-oh ok."

I quietly walked to my room with my head hung low. I wanted to complain to somebody how Yoongi wouldn't let me go to the trip. My first thought was Jin to complain to, but knowing him he would tell me to lesion to my brother. I was scrolling down the screen to text Jin we wouldn't make it but stopped when I saw the name above his. "Hoseok." I whispered under my breath. Not thinking twice I pressed on his name to give him a call. It ringed about two times until he picked up.

"Hello?" He said at the other end of the phone.

"Hobi!" I whined.

"O-oh Jungkook you scared me I thought it was Yoongi." He breathed out.

"I'm sad."