N

July 4, 2019
10:10 pm
No one's POV

It read.... "Namjoon wants Jin dead"
______________

Everyone was shocked on what it said, Jin looked at Namjoon to see if he had anything to do with this but he was as surprised as everyone else.

"What the hell is this?" Taehyung said as he held the piece of paper closer to his face making sure it had the same four letter words on it.

Namjoon quickly snatched the paper and read over it and ripped it to shreds not liking what the note said.

"N-namjoon d-do you have anything to do on what it said?" Jin stuttered as he stepped away from him not wanting to believe the note he found on Yoongi.

"N-no!" Namjoon shouted, "why would I want you dead, your my boyfriend I love you I w-would never hurt you! You have to believe me!"

"Bullshit!" Taehyung yelled as he grabbed Namjoon from his throat and pinned him to the nearest wall. "Your probably making up excuses so we can believe you. You probably even k-killed Yoongi and now your after Jin! For all we know you randomly have this fucking mansion in the fucking woods faraway from everyone and invited us so you can kill us all!"

The others didn't know what to do whether to step in and take Taehyung off of Namjoon or to leave Taehyung on him, but they didn't trust Namjoon either.

"L-let go of me!" Namjoon tried to rip Taehyung's hands off of him but he couldn't as he was losing air making his limbs go weak on him.

"Just confess Kim Namjoon you do want Jin dead!" Taehyung couldn't help it, the love of his life was gone and all because someone killed him on this trip and he thinks it was all because of Namjoon.

"Y-yes!" Namjoon couldn't take it any more he needed to breath. He could fell Taehyung's hands loosen around his throat and took that chance to push him off of him. Making Taehyung fall to the ground as Jungkook rushed to Tae to help him up.

"W-what." Taehyung's eyes grow large as his voice quivered in shock.

"I said YES! Are you fucking happy now?!" He couldn't take it, his actually been wanting to kill Jin. "I want that slut DEAD." He said as he bared his teeth. Jin flinched at his harsh words, he couldnt believe it his own lover wanted him dead. But why?

"What the hell Namjoon?" Jimin spoke up as he held onto Jin felling him trembling in his grip. "Why would you want Jin to die he did nothing wrong?"

"Nothing? Are you stupid? Did you forget what happened between you and Jin two months ago when he was supposed to be my loyal boyfriend?"

Shocked covered Jimin's face as he looked at Namjoon. "W-what?"

~Flash back~
Two months ago

"Jin?"

"Yes Jimin?"

Jimin and Jin were currently in Jin's room. They were sitting on Jin's bed with a glass of wine in one hand, while the others were down stairs passed out from to much drinking.

"Your a good friend to Jungkook and your always around him when Yoongi isn't." Jimin said as he took a sip of the expensive wine Namjoon bought for everyone to drink. "D-do you know what Jungkook's type is?"