Explanation p.2

Jimin was next on the list.

When Hoseok killed Jin he knew Jungkook would go to Jin's room any time soon. So he took that chance to kill Jimin. He found jimin wondering the halls. He knew jimin would blame anyone so before he could investigate Namjoons dead body to find clues he cleans up the bathroom so there was no evidence behind.

Once jimin entered the bathroom Hoseok was behind him and knocked him out with a hard object. (Idk a hammer?) at 10:13

So he then puts jimin in the bathtub and heads to Taehyungs room.

Taehyung heard the thud of Jimin falling so he makes his way towards there. He cracks the door open not knowing Hoseok is on the other side of the door and sees Taehyung walking towards the bathroom. So he quickly makes his way inside of Taehyungs room heading to the balcony.

And that's when he kills Taehyung at 12:31. *off the balcony he goes*

Jungkooks turn.

Jungkook knew the hole time it was Hoseok who was killing them but was to scared that he would be blamed or that they wouldn't believe him. Yes Jungkook always has a grudge toward his brother because he wouldn't get the attention that his parents would give Yoongi. Hoseok was the one who told Jungkook that they should kill Yoongi but a sured him that he wouldn't get suspected as to why he died. Explaining that they would make it look like an accident or something like that. Jungkook of course agreed to it.

But of course Yoongi isn't the only one he kills and he kills the rest as well. Hoseok didn't hold anything against Jungkook he just killed him because he was a witness to what actually happened. And Jungkook could have turned him in. The police arrived at 9:01

Btw the time that was mentioned in the explanation are the time of there date of birth. I didn't want to write down a random time so I used there month they were born and the date.

Hope you enjoyed I finished this story and I'm pleased that it's over, even if nobody reads it. UwU

I feel like I'm talking to myself. /(.-.)\

Finished: Tuesday, September 17 at 8:47 pm