Break

"Kuriza, I'm here~" You say as you enter the room with a smile.

Watching the boy perk up from the floor with his toys in hand, he gives a wide smile as he gets up hastily. Rushing you, he hugs your legs happily.

"(F/n)! I missed you!" Kuriza happily shouted as he rubs his cheek on your leg.

Giggling at the sudden cuteness, you picked up Kuriza and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"I missed you too Kuriza."

Giving you a return kiss on the cheek, he asks you a question.

"What will we do today?"

Humming to yourself, you thought about it. You weren't sure. Being inside the ship was nice, but it could get boring for Kuriza. Maybe you could go out with him. Probably to a park, or somewhere nice for Kuriza to get some fresh air.

"How about we ask your father to let us explore outside the ship for a while."

"Let's ask father if he can join us!"

"I'm not sure that he can. He's a very busy man Kuriza."

"Please~ Father has been working hard lately."

"... I'll see what I can do. Let's try to convince your father together. What do you say."

Nodding enthusiastically at the suggestion, you smiled one last time as you arrived Kuriza out his room.

Standing outside the throne room, you knocked slightly before hearing Lord Frieza's voice behind the door.

"What is it!" Frieza's snapping voice called out behind the door.

He was clearly not in a good mood.

"It's (f/n) and Kuriza. Can we enter." You replied quickly with a slight fearful undertone.

"Enter."

Watching the door open, you and Kuriza entered. Frieza was standing angrily in front of a monitor. As you and Kuriza noticed him turn his head, you noticed his eyes softened. Just enough to be noticeable.

"What do you both need."

"Well me and Kuriza were wondering if we could go out of the ship for a while."

"... Accepted. The Ginyu Force will escort you both. Now go on and have fun." Frieza said as he waved you both off before turning back to the monitor.

"Father, we want you to come along with us!"

Noticing Frieza stop in his tracks, he looks back to both of you.

"You've been working hard Frieza. So me and Kuriza have been thinking, maybe you want to join us... So we can all have fun together."

Watching him think about the proposal, a slight smirk appeared on his face. Giving you and Kuriza his full attention he began to speak again.

"Fine. I'll indulge you both. I've been in a foul mood all this morning. Maybe this might help dissipate it. What do you propose, (f/n)."

"A walk in the park, or just something that we all can have fun together."

Watching him think about it slightly, another smirk appeared on his face.

"I have just the place. But before we head out, (f/n) what did I say about wearing your uniform." Frieza said as he walked closer to you.

Taking a step back and feeling your face grow hotter, you stopped when you heard Kuriza speak.

"(F/n)! What's wrong!? You're so red!!!"

"Father! (F/n) might be sick!!! She's turning into Jeice!" He yelled as he touched your cheeks with his small hands.

As you looked at Kuriza with an embarrassing expression, a chuckle grabbed your attention. Looking back over to Frieza, with Kuriza's hands still on your cheeks you watch as Frieza laughs slightly. It wasn't his usual maniacal laugh or his condescending laugh he uses to piss people off. This was a genuine laugh. It completely took you and Kuriza out of context as you both watched him laugh at your embarrassment.

"Excuse me for the display, but I happened to find your reactions quite entertaining (f/n). It makes me want to tease you some more." Frieza chuckles softly as the laughter began to dwindle from him.

Feeling your embarrassment die down a bit, you turned your head away slightly and lightly pouted.

"It's nice to see someone's having some fun at my expense." You jokingly said as you looked back at him and gave him a smile.

"I didn't know you can laugh like that father. It was... unsettling."

"It kinda made you look like a decent person... Which you can be? Sometimes? No... Rarely? No... Almost never? Yeah that seems about right." Kuriza piqued as he thought about what to say.

It was your turn to laugh this time. Laughing wholeheartedly at Kuriza's straightforward comments. Hearing Frieza exhale from his nose, a lopsided smile played on his face.

"You know. Both of you are quite lucky that I tolerate you enough to let this slide. Usually I would punish anyone trying to make a fool of me. Consider both of you lucky to be on my good side." Frieza said as he patted his son on his head and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Like a bomb, your face bursted bright red from the unexpected kiss. Enjoying the sight, Frieza let's out another chuckle as he takes hold of your waist.

"Come on dear, let's go. While we're out we can find much more suitable clothes for you."

"Y-Yes Frieza." You stuttered slightly as you leaned closer to him.

"(F/n)! You're turning into Jeice again!" Kuriza laughed as he looked at your steaming red face.

Covering your face with your available hand, all three of you made your way out the throne room. Ready to explore outside the ship.