@drikshit_shivya_love_&_life

Here I m starting with the introduction of the characters.

Drishti - 1 min elder than divya. She is a simple, gentle, humble, down to earth girl, love to love every people around. And unwantedly marry rakshit. Who was her boss & she was his PA and became mrs shergill later to save her sister. She have a power to see future and can run with the speed of air.

Divya- drishti's younger sister. She is bold and can say anything to any one without thinking of what she is saying and regret after wards. She wanted to marry rakshit but unwantedly was married to shikher. Have power to move things without touching them.

Rakshit- a successful business man. CEO of SHERGILL GROUP OF INDUSTRIES. Was going to marry divya but was married to drishti his PA. He is hot handsome and dream of every girl. He have many power's with him as he was the rakshak of divyadrishti

Shikhar- younger brother of rakshit. Fluty in nature. Chilled man who loved divya and married her making all chous in marriage. He planned to make drishti marry with rakshit so that he can marry divya.

Mahima- mother of rakshit and shikher. Lost her husband 20 years back.

Romi- brother of divya & drishti. Just like brother from another mother.  He had feelings for simran.

Simran-sister of rakshit & shikher. Daughter of ojasvini.

Ojasvini- chachi of the two brothers

Story will be posted soon.