haldi

Drishti was getting ready for haldi funtion and rakshit came inside.
Rakshit- ek min ek min apni mrs shergill ko mai khud sajaunga.

And started making her wear earrings.
He was being naughty and while making her wear those earrings he slowly moved his hand from her ears to her shoulder touching her neck.
And was going more down. But drishti slaped on his hand.

Drishti- Mr shergill aapko kya lagta h muje pata nahi chal rha ki aap kya krne ki kosis kr rhe h Or aapka haath kahan ja rha h. Aap na rehne dijiye mai khud se ready ho jaungi aapko itti mehnat krne ki koi zarurat nai h.
(Blushing a bit).

Rakshit- ismay mehnat kya mrs shergill Or kya matlab tha tmhara ki mai kya krne ki kosis kr rha hun. Apni patni se thora pyar he to kr rha hun or kya.

Drishti holds his hand took him to changing room.

Drishti - ab aap change kijiye Or khud ko ready kijiye ok. Aapki mrs shergill khud se ready ho jayegi.

She goes and close the door.
Later during haldi. All ladies were puting haldi to simran and romi.
Shikher was planing something and suddenly went and took up the haldi bowl.

Shikhar- dekho bhai mere or rakshit bhai ki shadi mai itta kuch ho gaya tha ki hm log  ye sab enjoy nai kr paye the to is baar sari kasar nikal denge hm.
Divya was smiling at this. And watching his cute shikhu.

Mahima-kya matlab h tera kya krega or haldi kahan le gaya la idhar de rasam ho rhi h aise beach mai aranga nahi kerte.

Shikhar said no to her and pour the haldi on rakshit. All were shocked.
Then he shouted " Hm log aaj haldi ki holi khelenge. "

And at this rakshit took some haldi and put it on shikher " To khelte h na" He said all were laughing and throwing haldi on each other.

Rakshit went to drishti with haldi in his hand.  And took her to pool side.
Drishti- kya kr kya rhe h aap yaha kyu leke aaye h.

There came shikhar with divya. And said "bhabhi hmara bhi to kuch hakk banta h na.
Both brothers holded their better half's from their waist. And brought near them.

Both took haldi and were applying on their wife's. Rakshit started with cheeks,  then neck then hand. And was feeling his wife deeply. He then took some haldi and touched her waist. She felt as if she got an electric shock. He was slightly moving his hand through her stomach,  back and she just closed her eyes and was feeling his touch.

Shikher was also putting haldi on divya. He made her sit near pool side. And applied haldi on her legs then hand and went on.
Drishti then opened her eyes and said " Hakk to hamara bhi h kuch. "
And did something which shocked both the brothers.
Rakshit- ye kya mrs shergill.

Drishti-aap ka kurta Phar diya. 🤭🤭or kya mr shergill. Waise bhi haldi mein kurta nai phara to kya haldi lagaya 🤭🥰
All four had a laugh on it. And drishti took some haldi and applied on his face she moved her hands down and was applying it on his  body feeling his hard chest. And then looked in to his eyes they had a eye lock. Then Both of them lifted their wife's and took to their rooms.

Precap- drikshit bath

Hope u guys like my creations.
Plz vote comment and share ur views.
Keep supporting me and follow me❤