drikshit bath

Rakshit brings drishti to bathroom he made her stand in the bathing 🛁. He him self went in side. He was going to kiss drishti. As he went close to her she sat down n rakshit missed his kiss. She was laughing and teasing him, sitting inside the bathing 🛁.  Rakshit also sat down and went closer to her. And with a smile he said "bohat hassi aa rhi h mrs shergill aapko. "

Drishti- hn aa rhi h to 🤭🤭.

Rakshit- to aap haste rahiyekyu ki ab mai aapke karib tab he aaunga jab aap khud se mujhe kiss krengi.

Drishti- a a kiss wo bhi mai (hazitatingly) .

Rakshit- hn wo bhi mere lips pe.

Drishti- kyaaap kya bol rhe h rakshit sir.

Rakshit intrupts in bw

Rakshit - Mrs shergill hm hmare bath room may h. Office may nai or mai is wakt apni patni ke sath hun PA ke sath nai to u can call me only rakshit.

At this drishti got active and went near rakshit.
Drishti- hm sahi kaha aapne rakshit.

And went more closer to him it was unexpected for him to believe that such a shy girl is looking so bold today. She just kissed him on his lips.
He also holded her tightly and kissed her back.

He made her stand holding her in his arms

He made her stand holding her in his arms. And they danced,  as no one was there in this whole world except them. They were lost in each other. Like they are not two different bodies but a single sole.

The joy of being with their love,  the joy of being in the arms of their love was clearly visible on their face

The joy of being with their love,  the joy of being in the arms of their love was clearly visible on their face. They were lost in each other in such a way that they don't even want anyone else in their life except each other. ❤.

Rakshit was clearing haldi on drishti's body. Moving his hands all around her. She just let her self in his arms and was feeling his touch.
Then drishti started cleaning rakshit's body. Both were lost in each other for hours. And suddenly drishti got cold.

Rakshit- Mrs shergill tum thik ho.

Drishti- hn Mr shergill,  bs cheekh aa rhi h.

Rakshit- shit,  hm kafi der tak is pani may reh gaye. Is liye tm,  I m sry Mrs shergill mujhe dhyan nahi rhatm, tm mere karan.
Drishti put her hand on his lips and stopped him from saying anything else.
Drishti- kya Mr shergill aapki koi galti nai h ab jo ho gaya so ho gaya choriye na.
Rakshit smiles and got up he gave his hand to her and ask her to get out. He brought a towel and was drying her.

He changed his dress and insisted her to do the same but she was not ready

Rakshit- kya matlab h ki ye nahi pehenna dekho Mrs shergill tum bhigi hui ho cheek rhi ho thore der Or is dress may rhi to bukhar ho jayega. Chalo chup chap se ye pehen lo.
Drishti- nahi mujhe apni suit nahi pehenni mujhe aapki ye white wali shirt pehenna h. Plz Mr shergill muhje ye he pehenna h.
Rakshit then gave his shirt to her and helped her in wearing it. Then he holed her hand and was taking her to the room but she pulled him. And they both fall down.
Drishti- Mr shergill room may to hm sote h he aaj hm yahin soyenge aakhir hmne yahan kitte ache pal bitaye h sath in palon ka sath chor ke room may jane ka man nahi kr rha.
Rakshit- acha Mrs shergill ager aisa h to hm aaj ki raat yahin bitayenge fine now.
Drishti noded & rakshit went on her and gave a good night kiss to her .

She then got up on him and slept in his arms

She then got up on him and slept in his arms. He holed her and both slept there in each others arms. 🥰

Plz guys vote comment and let me know if u liked it or not. ❤