sangeet preparations

Next morning drishti woke up and was trying to get up but was tightly holded by rakshit so she can't.
She gently moved her hand over his head and was smiling watching her bedill Shergill sleeping like a baby. He looked so cute to her that she pinched his cheeks. And he got up in hurry.

Rakshit - kya huwa tum ye kya kr rhi thi mere gaal ( touching his cheeks). Gaal kyu ghicha tmne.

Drishti- aap puri rat mujhe paker ke so rhe the Maine pucha kya aapse kyu pakra tha mujhe. Nahi na to aap kyu puch rhe h waise bhi maine apne pati ki gaal ghichi h aapko koi problem?  Ager h to wo aapki problem h mai kya krun. ( slightly blushing).

She got up and was going to the washroom. But rakshit stops her.

Rakshit- kahan?  Pehle mai jaunga nahane tum mere nikalne ka wait kro Ok.

Drishti- aaap kyu mai pehle uthi thi or washroom ke gate tak bhi mai pehle aai thi to nahane to mai he pehle jaungi. Aap wait kigiye rakshit sir.

Rakshit- acha ager tum itta he pehle uthi thi to pehle chali jati mere uthne ka wait kyu kiya ab to mai he pehle jaunga.

Drishti- wait kyu kiya matlab aapne mujhe pakra huwa tha to mai kaise uthti. Aap na.

Rakshit went close to her and  brought his lips near her's she was lost in him for a second. And instead of kissing rakshit instantly opens the door of washroom and went inside running. Locking drishti out.

Drishti- ye cheating h rakshit sir aap aisa nahi kr sakte aap na,  aap such mai kharus akru ross jharne wale dhosh jamane wale bedill Shergill h.

And goes away later rakshit came out of the washroom and was looking all around for his mrs Shergill just to tease her. But she was not in room so he also went out where all preparations were going for sangeet.

In shivya's room shikhar was trying to wake divya up.

Shikhar- D subha ho chuki h uth jao na dekho 8 baj rhe h. Utho na.

Divya- sone do na shikhar kal kitta kaam kiya tha engagement ke liye thak gai hun na. ( in her sleepy tone)

Shikhar- tmne kaam kiya tha? Kab? Mujhe to laga sab kuch bhabhi ne kiya tha. Laughingly 🤣🤣.

Divya  suddenly gets up and was running after shikhar and beating him

Divya- tm mujhe taunt mar rhe ho mai na tumhe chorungi nahi.

And throws a pillow on him which hit drishti who was coming in her room.

Drishti- ye kya h divi kya kr rhi h Tu.

Shikhar- bhabhi gharelu Hinsha  ( and makes faces)

Divya- kya kya gharelu hinsha hn. Kuch nahi di mai to bas warm up kr rhi thi aaj sangeet h to kaam bohat hoga na usko krne se pehle warm up kr rhi thi. ( taunting shikhar)

Drishti- hn kaam to h pr sab mai sambhal lungi tu pehle thik se utth to ja.

Shikhar gives a smile on this and drishti went out of the room.

In evening drishti was taking  a look on the preparations and saw a curtain hanging half. She her self went on the stairs to fix it.
But she slips and was about to fall but rakshit came and saves her. They fall down together,  drishti was in rakshit's arms.

And song plays

Wo rang bhi kya rang h
Milta na jo tere hoton ke rang se hubahu........

They got up after a while

He scolded her for being so cairless and told her to go and get ready for the function as servants are there to have a look at it. Mahima was watching it all.

Mahima- (in her mind)  mere ache khase bete ko apna bodyguard bana diya h iss larki ne kahan mera rakshit office ke files uthata tha or kahan ab iss girti perti larki ko uthata phirta h. 😒

Preacap- sangeet is on

Vote comment and suggests ur views  and support me. ❤