engagement

Drishti meets romi's parents and welcomed them.  They were ready for the marriage. Later ojasvini went to see simran in her room to see if she is ready or not.

All were set for the function both divya & drishti were there in the hall and their husband's arrived they were looking so so hot that these two beauties were not able to take their eyes off.

Drishti- ( in mind)  Mr Shergill to aaj such m bohat hot lag rhe h. Nazar kaise hataun.

Divya- ( in mind)  shikhar shadi ke baad pehli baar lag rha h ki tmko tarti rahun u r looking so hot.

But as they came near them they acted as they are not interested in watching them

Rakshit- mrs Shergill ( silently in her ears) Maine dekha tha tmhe mujhe ghurte huwe  ab ye mat kehna ki mai nahi mai kahan. Sab kuch dikhta h  tmhari aakhon m. Ab acha dikh he rha hun to bol do na mu se Tmhara he pati hun or us drame wali shadi ke baad to tmhe official license bhi mill gaya h mujhe ghurne ka or meri tarif krne ka to kr dona. Mai sun rha hun.

Drishti- aap na apni tarif ka intazaar krte rhiye kyuki mai iss janam m to aapki tarif krne se rhi.

Divya  to shikhar.

Divya- bolna to nahi chati thi pr bolna he perega kafi hot lag rhe ho.

Shikhar- mai to roz he lagta hun tmne sayed aaj notice kiya h. But thanx for ur compliment. 🥰

There on engagement function was carried on. And both romi and simran was engaged.

After engagement in drikshit room. Rakshit was changing his dress and was off shirt. There on drishti enters the room and Mistakingly hit the bed and got heart in her leg. She shouted aaauuuucchhRakshit came running their.

Rakshit - kya huwa mrs shergil tm thik to ho na.

He saw her sitting on the bed holding her leg as she was hearted. And shouted at him.

Drishti- kya mai aapko thik lag rhi hun. Chot lagi h mujhe or aap puch rhe h ki mai thi hun.

Rakshit carefully holded her leg and was looking at it. He touched her leg softly and moved his hand around her feet. She was blushing and was red at this.

He put some medicine on her leg and she got up saying she is fine

He put some medicine on her leg and she got up saying she is fine. As soon as she tried to walk a step ahead she was un balanced and fall on the bed with rakshit.

Rakshit was just watching at her and admiring her beauty. She was getting nervous as rakshit was only in his pants that also on her and to starring at her. She tried to get up but rakshit holes her wrist. And was moving his fingers around her hair and looking at her.

Drishti- Mr Shergill aap kya kr rhe h uthiye na aapne kapde bhi ni pehne h, aap .

Rakshit put his fingers on her lips stopping her from saying anything.

Rakshit- shuuu mrs Shergill kuch mat bolo.

He kept his head on her shoulder holding her wrist and closed his eyes as if it was the best place for him to live. Her arms were giving him the piece he was in search of. She also let her flow in his imotions and closed her eyes holding him in her arms and slept with him.

Precap- sangeet preparations.

Plz vote,  comment and support me thanku