8

The song will be for later, I'll tell ya when to play it :)

You toss and turn in Sans' stiff bed, shifting your position every five minutes. You're half asleep at three in the morning, still unable to get completely comfortable. You move to the side of the bed that's closest to the wall and lay on your left side, wrapping one arm around the pillow. A few minutes pass while you lay like this and you finally manage to drift off to sleep.

Then, a light shines into the room. Someone opened the door.

You pretend to still be asleep and ignore it, it's probably just Papyrus checking in on you. The door clicks shut and the light disappears, you relax and the tension leaves your body. You nuzzle into the pillow and sigh deeply.

Suddenly, the mattress shifts.

You didn't move a muscle.

A weight moves the opposite side of the bed down...someone else is in it. You lay silent, paralyzed with fear. An arm snakes around your waist and whoever it is (take a wild guess) pulls themself close to you, spooning your body. Your breathing becomes shaky and your heart is beating a mile a minute. The fabric of their clothes brushes gently against yours.

"Mnn..." A familiar voice mumbles into your neck.

OH COME ON!!! I JUST WANT TO SLEEP!

Sans' grip on you tightens and you feel something poke the lower half of your body. Something...hard. He grinds his hips slowly against your backside and groans quietly.

Dammit...I have to keep this lovey-dovey act up so he doesn't murder me but I can't let him grind against me like a fucking body pillow!! I've gotta stop this somehow!

Using the only idea you have, you turn over to face Sans, still pretending to be asleep. He loosens his grip on you and goes quiet.

"Damn..." Sans mutters, "you even play hard to get in your sleep, doll. Heh, it's like no matter what I do I'll never get your approval, I'm never good enough, am I?"

These words stab through your heart. Why?

You've said them over and over again when talking about your family.

*Flashback*

You lock the bathroom door shut at your family's mountain home, barely able to contain your tears. You strip down and turn on the shower. As you step in and close the curtains, your tears fall like the water from the shower head.

  "I'm never fucking good enough for them, am I?!" You say, your voice quivering, "I try my hardest to fall in line, to impress them, but they only shoot me down and fucking insult me!" You clench your jaw and squeeze your eyes shut, tilting your head back and letting the warm water wash your emotions away.

  "I wish that at least one of them would take my side, at least one of them would stand by me and comfort me," You whisper, "that's all I want, that's all I've ever wanted. I just want someone to fucking love and appreciate me instead of kicking me to the curb like a piece of trash..."

*Flashback End*

You sniffle and cry silently, just like you've always done. Sans still thinks you're asleep, he pets your hair slowly.

  "You're having a nightmare, huh?" He says quietly, "I get those too. I get those all the time,"

Eventually, thanks to Sans' comforting pats, you fall asleep peacefully.

***

You wake to a stream of sunlight pouring into the room, temporarily blinding you.

"Ugh..." You mutter, burrowing under the sheets. You sneak a quick glance to see if Sans is awake, but...he's not even in the bed. Was it just a dream? You wonder. You sit up slowly and rub your eyes, then spot a little note with horrible handwriting on the bedside table. You reach over and grab it. It reads:

Heya, sweetheart.

Hope you slept okay last night, I know my bed isn't the most comfortable, heh. You must be bone tired.

You smile at the bad pun and continue reading.

Anyway, I was hoping you'd maybe want to hang out later today. I feel like we got off on the wrong foot. If you're willing to come, meet me at the front of the house at six. I promise you'll have a great time.

-Sans

You stare at the note, dumbfounded. You thought for sure he'd make some perverted remark about sleeping with you last night, but then you remember he thought you were sleeping the whole time.

"I'll think about it over some food..." You say quietly, getting out of bed and heading downstairs. Flowey is still asleep, you decide to leave him be. As you descend the staircase, you stare around the house. It's too quiet, there's no sign of anyone being home.

"Hello?" You call, "Sans? Papyrus?" Only silence. A smile grows on your face and you speed into the kitchen.

"FUCK YES!!" You shout, pumping your arms in the air, "I LOVE BEING HOME ALONE!!!" With a grin on your face, you search through the cabinets for some breakfast, dancing across the floor and humming to yourself. One of your favorite songs comes to mind, you can't help but sing it.

(Play song now)

"You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood
You drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good
You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could
It took one night, one try, ayy
Damn, I'm hooked

You were there when I was low, you held me high
And baby when you take control, we can go all night
Every single place we go, you start a fight
But then you kiss my neck and take a bite

Everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemy
I don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me, me, me

You got a bad reputation in my neighborhood
You drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good
You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could
It took one night, one try, ayy
Damn, I'm hooked

Ooh, I'm hooked
Ooh, I'm hooked

I know that I shouldn't touch but you twist my heart
'Cause I never get enough once the feeling starts
Baby, I'm the gasoline and your kiss is the spark
But you take the wheel and crash my car

Everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemy
I don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me, me, me

You've got a bad reputation in my neighborhood
You drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good
You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could
It took one night, one try, ayy
Damn, I'm hooked

You got me under your influence
I swear I'm never gonna give you up, up, up, up, up, up, up

You got a bad reputation in my neighborhood
You drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good
You know I wouldn't walk away even if I could
It took one night, one try, ayy
Damn, I'm hooked

Ooh, I'm hooked
Ooh, I'm hooked, oh"

Holding a box of cereal, you slide to the table and set it down. As you're getting a bowl, something catches your eye. You slowly turn to look at the open front door and meet the eyes of a very surprised looking Sans.

***