Stuffts

Hi 👋,  I know I'm really late and haven't updated at all. Sorry but I've been working on my new Instagram account which is full of even more random things that some of you may like.  If you'd like to give me a follow it's "random._.daily._.thoughts".

I've been thinking of writing a Harry Potter series in the way I would have made it go.  What do you'd think? I would love your opinion and if you have any ideas for the story text me and I will give you credit 😅.

Er... OK I don't know what else to say now.  How about Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

If you didn't get that you are obviously muggle and need to do your research before continuing in my book . (Might help you a bit 😂).

This section is a bit of a filler to make the word count bigger but if you have any questions about me or the book put them in the comments below I will make sure I answer!

OK,  Nitwit is when someone is not clever so quite stupid I guess so when Dumbledore says this he can't be speaking about the Ravenclaws as they are clever and this would be the opposite. Blubber means lazy so it is not referring to the hard-working Hufflepuffs. But Gryffindors like to Tweak the world with their bravery.

So may I conclude this with me saying what everyone already knows and that Dumbledore obviously favouritised his precious Griffin for a and I say that this wasn't fair because if I'm being honest all of the slytherins in the first year must've been royally peeved that they won by five points and the headmaster decides to give the Gryffindors about 300 points for existing. I am saying this from a Griffin for point of view and throughout the books and movies I did not like him one little bit 😤. 

He was frustrating and literally raised Harry to then kill him.

Eh OK I'm done don't @ me I know people may or may not agree but it's my opinion. 

See ya soon 👋.

~Emily 🍭