Dedication

About a year and a half ago, I started writing Swanna Girl and Braviary Man

About a year and a half ago, I started writing Swanna Girl and Braviary Man. When writing it, I planned on making it a standalone book, so I could move onto something other than Pokéfic, or maybe write some other Pokéfics. I had no idea that writing this story would be so much fun that I would want to turn it into a trilogy. None of that would've been possible for the large amount of support backing me up on this.

So, I want to take some time and thank some very special people.

TheRisingFlame and Your_Last_Word : You two were my first readers and two of my biggest supporters of this trilogy. I've always enjoy reading your commentary and seeing your continued support. You two have given me more confidence in writing this trilogy than you guys can possibly imagine. Thank you so very much for stumbling upon this book, continuing on, and supporting it along the way.

ImberLapis : Thank you for your tremendous support, for the amazing cover and banners that were made for this book and the covers for the past two books, your help with editing, and for reading them as well. This trilogy wouldn't be the same if it wasn't for your help, so thank you very much! Also, thanks for the nice little Easter Egg references in My Name is Loto.

Cora-chan : Thank you for your amazing love and support for the Swanna Girl and Braviary Man trilogy. It means a lot and is very appreciated. Also, thanks for the nice little Easter Egg reference in The Isle of Gracidea.

Side Note: If any of you haven't read MNiL or TIoG, you need to because they're amazing! If you've enjoyed the action and adventure that SGBM has given, and need something that adds something different to Pokéfic, these stories are the perfect place to start. Action, adventure, pirates, magicians...Oh boi, these books have it all! 10/10 would recommend.

blue___22 : Thank you for the critique of SGBM, your amazing support, and helping me write scenes in this book. You've been a big help.

To delicatepastel , JustBluePanda  _Micah-Drew_ , Miiyucchi  , @Rainbowgirl147 , PKMNmianna , @eVolution04 , Torterra657  , @Shade-Shirona, ZelTheWeavile , and all my other readers that I may have missed (which, I apologize if I did. It's hard to keep track of all of you) : Thank you for your tremendous support and love for this book. It makes me so happy to know people are enjoying this trilogy, leaving comments, and/or voting for chapters that they've enjoyed.

It's because of all of you, and many others that this trilogy has been possible. Thank you for everything, and if you continue on reading, I hope you enjoy the final installment of Swanna Girl and Braviary Man. If not, that's okay. I just want you to know how happy I am that you've helped me through this wonderful journey. Thank you, thank you, thank you.