FOURTY FOUR

a s h l e e

"KELLY WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE FOR?!"

i look at kelly as she drops a camera in each of the boys lap, giving us a smile.

"gustavo wants you to shoot some videos for the future big time rush website, and ashlee's future website."she explains, and all the guys cheer while i cross my arms.

"cool!"all of the boys cheered before they left, and kelly plopped down next to me.

"you and i, have a trip to nashville for a week."kelly grinned, and my face lit up.

"actually?!"i jumped up, and she laughed nodding, "when?!"

"well we leave at five, so soon."kelly explained, and i dragged her up to my apartment, having her help me pack.

"you're gonna make an appearance at bluebird, you have about 10 interviews to promote your album, you're gonna have an interview with CMT, and the bobby bones show."kelly rambled on, and my eyes widened.

"woah."i turned towards her, and she laughed.

"we are gonna stop for lunch and then head to the airport."she explained, and i nodded, as we left my apartment, and ran into the guys downstairs.

"where are you going?!"the boys yelled, and i laughed.

"nashville for a few days, don't miss me that much."i grinned as they all gave me hugs.

kelly and i left, grabbing lunch on the way to the airport.

this was going to be one long trip.

omg hi i'm finally updating even tho it's so sososososososo bad, i promise another chapter coming soon!