•How have YOU been, Virgil?•

•••
Virgil × Logan
•••

[Virgil's Perspective]

For the past few months, Logan and I have been having meetings in his room. Nothing happens, really. We just sit and talk. It's really nice, actually...

I knock on his door with a certain rythm I made up so that he knows its me. I hear, "Come in!"
I open the door and once I'm inside, I close the door behind me and lock it. Wouldn't want Patton walking in on our "private conversation".

I make my way over to Logan, who is sitting on the side-edge of his bed. I open my arms and put them out weakly. He gets up and hugs me. We begin our conversation while hugging.

"How was your week Virgil?"
"Hm..."
"Virgil?"
I snapped back to see a concerned Logan looking down to me. We then undid our arms from around each other, awkwardly, and Logan went back to how he was sitting. I followed, sitting beside him on his bed.

"How are you Logan...?"
He glanced up and hummed in... concern?
"I guess I've been alright, but how have YOU been, Virgil."
"I've been... alright..."
"Virgil..."

He raises his hand and puts it on my cheek. My face starts getting warmer. Dammit! Why do I have to like Logan so much! Because he's smart, charming, strong, smokin' hot-

Logan then places his other free hand on my shoulder. His thumb hardly rubs my neck as I let out a faint, quiet moan. I can see Logan pulls his hands back to himself in shock.

"S-sorry Virgil..." He runs a hand through his hair. "I won't touch you anymore if you feel uncomfortable..."

But boy, was Logan wrong! I loved the feeling of even the slightest contact. I then reach out to grab his free hand and I hold it.
Logan just looks at me with a relaxed look, and... a hint of something else?
Admiration?
Love?

"I-I... uh... L-logan.. I..." I look up and my eyes meet his, "I k-know this is d-dumb but... I..."

I turn my face away to hide my madly reddened face. God, I'm so Helpless...

I feel Logan's soft hand grab my chin for his face to face me again. He then leans in and kisses me.

The feeling of shock is soon gone as I melt into it. I fall back onto his bed, with him over me. We then break the kiss, Logan looming over me.

"I'm so sorry Virgil! I didn't know what I was doing I-"
"H-hey..."
"What was that?"
"I said... hey.... cause I really liked-"

He then cut me off with another kiss. I lay back in forfeit as Logan starts to put his tounge in my mouth. I let him easily win, he was probably way better at dominating.

He sits up, his eyes palsed with a glitter of excitement, and glazes of lust. I look into his eyes as I smerk at him. I pull his hips down on mine.

"C-come on Logan... Show me what you can do~"

[Logan's Perspective]

Oh my... I never thought this would be happening. Me, over a horny, lightly panting Virgil? How could I say No To This?

I lick down from under his ear to his collar bone. Sucking on his neck in several spots to test to see if they made him feel good.