•Quivering Legs•

•••
(Warning; Spoilers for the new episode! You all should have already seen it, but if you haven't, go watch it! It's really good!)
•••
(Yes it's threesome, Yes it's chaotic!)

[Remus x Deceit x Logan]
•••

[Remus' Perspective]

Today was a pretty good day.
Giving Thomas bad and dirty thoughts takes a toll on me, I must say. I yawned, waking up from my nap, as I sit up from behind the TV. I fell asleep in the real world, and I'm lucky only Thomas can see me.

I look over and see Thomas watching a movie, on his computer, with his friend Joan. I smirk as I waltz on over to bug Thomas. I plop down on the couch before I start doing my job.

"Hey Thomas-"
"Hey, Joan, I'll be right back"

Joan hummed and nodded before Thomas stomped into the bathroom, Remus following behind. Once Thomas closed the door, Remus sat in the sink and glanced to Thomas with his sick grin.

"They were right there~ Oh the wonderful things you could do to your friend~"
Thomas let out a sigh.

"I'm sending you to your room, your way too... uhm..." Thomas whispered, thinking about the right word as to not be inappropriate. Where was Logan in his mind when he needed him?

"Horny, is that the word? Ohoho, Thomas I could make you feel what I am, right now~"

Remus got out of the sink and took a step towards Thomas. Thomas stepped back and slipped, only to be caught by another seemingly copy of himself, but with a tie and glasses.

Logan!

I growled under my breath.
'Oh great, he's here. Going to go lecture me again, huh, Loga-'

My thoughts are cut short from Logan, (after he put down Thomas,) putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Thomas. I'm here to return him-" He looks to me blanky, "back to the mindscape."

Thomas got up, relieved, and thanked Logan. He then left to go continue watching the movie with Joan.

Logan quickly sunk himself and I down, into his room, it seemed. I looked around the place before Logan grabs me by the front of my sash and pulls me close to him.

"Don't you dare try that again"
He says in a deep voice next to my ear. I shiver as my knees fall weak and give out. I fall and giggle.
"Logan, why do you make me feel this way?"

[Logan's Perspective]

I step back in slight shock, only to bump into another piece of Thomas' personality. I looked behind me to see a darkly dressed side, wearing a bowler hat, with a bright yellow eye.

Deceit!

I sit frozen for a minute, taking this in. Two dark sides that ARE IN MY ROOM. IN MY PART OF THE MIND.

Before I could say anything more, Deceit walked past me to Remus, and kneels down.
Remus looked up from the ground only to be met with Deceit's face close to his.
He grins before he grabs Deceit's shirt and pulls him in for a kiss. Deceit starts kissing him deeply, as I can tell.