A/N again

Hey guys I'm finally back and better. My amazing friends (kye, Emily and Chloe) have really helped me to get back to being the awesome person I generally am. And they helped me write a little something for anyone else who is going through the problems I went through. Hope you enjoy it .

A guy should never comment about a women's weight. Men should never comment on whether the girl is pretty or not. She is who she believes she is and men shouldn't have the right to make women feel different or scared to be in their own body. So why does it happen? Men pick on who they think is weak and target them till they feel as if they're nothing, but this is not okay. Girls if you have ever had a guy comment about your weight or if you're beautiful or not tell him to fuck off. Cause you are beautiful and you may not be skinny but you're perfect they way you are. You don't have to change just cause one person doesn't like how you look. If you feel comfortable in your own skin own it. Don't let men decide how you should or shouldn't look. It is your body so be the way you want to be. Don't let them bully you till you're in this spiral that is depression. Don't let your self fall into eating disorders cause you think this is the only way you can get skinny. Cause let me let you this it's not. Don't let them think they have the power to change whether your pretty or not cause they don't. We are who we are for a reason so don't think that you aren't pretty or skinny enough. Cause you are beautiful no matter what. Men should not have that power. We should be in control of whether we think we are good enough for ourselves cause we are the only one that's we should be pleasing as we are the ones that have to live in this body every day. So don't change just cause one guy says your not skinny enough for him. That is his fault cause he is missing out on so much more than just good looks. He is missing out of your amazing personality. So don't let this happen anymore. Stand up for each other instead of letting men deminish every girl that they find is not perfect cause no one is but you can be your own perfect.

Thanks for all the support. I love guy guys so much. Thanks please comment suggestions that I could write about. Seeing as the winter holidays are coming up I can write more. Thanks again lovely's xx