3x20

My version on what happened at prom. Haven't proof read so sorry if there is spelling mistakes. Enjoy lovely's xx❤️

Jughead's POV
It was quiet in the gym except for the sound of Mrs Miller calling Betty's name out. I walk up to Archie, Veronica, Reggie, Toni and Cheryl. "Have any of you guys seen Betty?" I asked them. Before anyone can reply we here the banging of the door trying to be opened than someone scream, "Somebody help me!!" That scream sounded oddly familiar. "Betty!" I yell and run to the door.

"Somebody help!" I scream at them. Archie and Reggie are quick to act and ram into the door. "It's no use the door won't budge." Archie exclaimed. I think for a second. "Archie give me your jacket." I instruct him. He is quick to take off his cape/jacket. I wrap the jacket around my wrist. "Everyone step back." I say as I punch the window making shards off glass go all over the ground.

"Does anyone have a bobby-pin?" I ask the girls. "Here." Toni says as she takes the pin out of her hair.  I lean out the broken window and try to pick the lock. "Hurry up Jughead cousin Betty could be in danger." Cheryl yells at me. "I'm trying Cheryl. Would you like to do this instead?" I say getting frustrated. "For a matter of fact I would love to do it." I exclaims. I bring my arm back through the window and give to pin to her. She leans out the window and fiddles with it for a bit and than we all hear a click. "I've got it." Cheryl exclaims. Cheryl steps back and I reach out the window and undo the chain.

I slip my arm back in. "Okay we should be able to get out now." I says as we push on the door. Archie, Reggie and I are the first ones to get out the door. "Betty! Betts baby where are you!" I yell down the halls. "Let's spilt up and look for her." Veronica suggests. "Okay. Reggie go with Veronica, Archie you go with Cheryl and Toni you come with me." I say.

"Me and Toni will go towards the blue and gold, Archie and Cheryl you guys go to the locker rooms and Reggie and Veronica can go toward the janitors closet." I say. "Alright let's go." Toni says .

~time skip cause I'm lazy~

Veronica's POV
"So are you and Archie back together?" Reggie asks me. "Are you seriously asking me this right now? My best friend is missing and this is what you pick to ask me. You have got to be kidding me!" I scream as I angrily march in front of him. "Look Ronnie-" Reggie starts. "Shhh." I say and hold my finger up to my lips. He goes silent. I hear soft whimpers coming from down the hall. I signal for Reggie to follow me. I slowly walk in the direction of the sound.

The soft sound of whimpers increases to loud cry's and sobs as we get closer. We follow the sound till we reach the janitors closet. Reggie reaches forward and grabs the handle. He gives it a little twist and try's to open the door but it won't budge. I softly knock on the door. "Betty are you in there? It's Veronica and Reggie." I say softly. I door flys open and a distraught looking betty comes out. She throws herself into Reggie's arms and starts crying.

"Betty what's wrong? What happened?" Reggie asks. "Did you see him? Did you see him?" She repeats. "See who b? What happened?" I ask calmly. "The blackhood. The blackhood. He-he attacked me. He's back Vee and he's after me." She sobs. Reggie and I look shocked. "I'll call jug Reggie while you calm her down." I say. Reg simply nods and starts rubbing her back.

I reach into my purse and grab my phone to call jug. I walk to the stairs and sit there so betty can't hear me. The phone rings twice before he picks up. "Have you found Betty? what's wrong ?" Jug asks like his in a hurry. "Calm down Jug. Yes we did find her. Can you find the others and meet us in the student lounge. Thanks bye." I say and hung up.

I walk back to reg and Betty to see Betty sound asleep against Reggie. I take a quick photo as it's really cute. I continue to walk over to them. Reggie looks up from his position on the floor. "We're meeting everyone in the student lounge." I say. Reggie bods and picks Betty up bridal style.

(AN- just do very one knows betty and Reggie have like a brother/ sister relationshipship thibg going on in the chapter)

We quietly slip into the student lounge and lay Betty down on a lounge. I use my lap as a pillow so she doesn't  wake up. "Poor b. She's already going through so much and this just adds to it." I say while running my fingers through her hair. Reggie sits on the arm of the lounge and puts his arm around my shoulders. Just we're about to kiss Fp runs into the student lounge. Reggie stands up quickly and looks at Fp.

"Is Betty okay jug gave me a call." He asks. Before I can respond Cheryl runs through the door and stops to look at Betty's tear stained face. "Cousin Betty." Cheryl says and runs to Betty. Archie, Toni and jug follow her closely behind. Reggie grabs Cheryl before she can reach her and makes her sit down. Very one follows Cheryl's action and sits down. Archie sits in one of the single lounges with Cheryl and Toni sitting in the other. Fp leans against the wall between Archie and Cheryl. Jug come over to betty and moves her feet so he can sit and places her feet back in his lap.

"So what happened to her?" Jug asks. We tell them everything betty told us and they all look at us with a shocked face. "The blackhood really is back." Archie said as he was the first one to get out of this state of shock. Before anyone could say anything betty started to stir in her sleep.

Jughead's POV
Betty started to shake and thrash around. "Betts?" I ask softly. "No! No! Dad stop! Stop! Why are you doing this stop!" She screams and kicks me off the lounge and pushes Veronica off the lounge too. I jump up off the ground and pull betty into my arms. "It's okay betty. It's okay." I whisper into her ear. "We need to wake her up." Cheryl said. "How can we wake her up without hurting her?" Toni asks. "There is one way, but I'm not doing it in front of my dad." I exclaim.

"Just man up and do it Jug!" Reggie says as Betty starts to thrash around more and her screams get louder. I quickly shove my lips onto Betty's. I feel her calm down instantly. I place my hands on her waist as she puts her hands around my neck and kisses me back. She kisses back and leans back down into the lounge pulling me with. I open my mouth and drag my tongue along her bottom lip. She opens her mouth so our tongues can finally meet. I trail kisses down her chin to the sweet spot on her neck. "Ohh Jug." Betty moans out. It makes me a little bit hard.

"Why don't you just fuck her in front of us?" Archie says. I quickly pull away from Betty and sit up. Betty sits up and looks at all the people around her. Her face goes red from embarrassment and she shoves her face into my shoulder. I laugh nervously and rub Betty's back. "Looks like Betty isn't the only one that got excited." Reggie says. I look down and notice that I'm full on hard. I grab Betty and sit her down on my lap. I bite my lip and quietly let out a strangled groan next to Betty's hear so only she can hear.

Everyone else was full on laughing and Betty let's out a little giggle. I move my head onto the shoulder and whisper so only Betty can hear, "Don't you laugh. If they weren't here I would of totally fucked you right here." She turns her head and gives me a quick kiss.

My dad comes and sits next to betty and me. "Are you okay now betty?" My dad asks carefully. "If I'm being completely honest. I won't be for a long time but as long as your all here for me I'll be fine." She says. "Dad can betty stay the night?" I ask hopeful that he'll say yes. "As long as you stay quiet and don't wake up JB." He laughs. Betty giggles and jumps quickly dragging me with her. Let's say we didn't sleep much.