4x9

This is my version of what happened in 4x9 have fun reading lovely's.

Betty's POV

Mum and I were trying to figure out why Polly would attack that nurse when the home phone started ringing. "I'll get it." I told her. "Hello." I asked the person through the phone. "Tangerine. Tangerine. Tangerine." I the person said before hanging up.

Alice's POV

Betty's face pallid. It looked as if she was almost lifeless. "Betty's dear who was it?" I asked her quietly . She didn't respond instead she went to the draw and pulled out the sharpest knife she could find and started cutting away at herself.

"Betty stop!" I screamed and went to make a grab for the knife but ended up cutting myself in the process. Just as I when to grab the knife again Fp walked through the door. "Fp help me." I cried out.

He quickly ran into the kitchen to see me bleeding and Betty cutting herself. "Holy shit." He whispered. "Don't just stand there help her." I screamed. He quickly got out of his trans and helped me get the knife off of betty. We held her still for a couple of minutes before she calmed down. "What happened and why does my body hurt." Betty asked. "Fp go get the bandages." I told him putting pressure on her worst cuts. "Ahhh mum you're hurting me." She screamed.

"I'm sorry baby but it'll all be over soon." I said stroking her hair. "Mum." Betty cried. "It okay betty. You'll be fine just stay awake." I cried to her. "I'm sorry mum." Betty told me before she passed out. "Betty." I cried. I quickly got up and called an ambulance. "Hi I'm Alice Cooper I live on 23rd elm road, my daughter is really hurt we need an ambulance." I rushed. "Okay Alice the ambulance should be there in 15 minutes just hold on." The lady told me calmly. I look back at betty to see her being bandaged by Fp.

"The ambulance should be here now." The lady informed me. "Okay thank you bye." I said as I hung up and sprinted to the door. I opened the door for the paramedics. In the blink of an eye they had betty in the back of the ambulance and raced her off to hospital. I turn to Fp and start sobbing into his chest.

FP's POV

I look across the road to see Archie, Veronica, Toni and Cheryl running over to us. "What happened mr jones. Was that jellybean?" Archie asked. "No archie it was betty, she..." Alice started to say before breaking down again. "She what Aunty Alice?" Cheryl asked. "She tried to kill herself." Alice finished.  "Alice we should probably go to the hospital."I told her. "You kids are more than welcome to come and support betty." I told them.

"Yeah we'll meet you there." Archie said as the others and him ran across the road to tell Mary and get Archie's truck. (A/N it trigged me so much that I didn't write ute)

~time skip to the hospital~

All the kids, Alice and I are in the waiting room waiting for any news about Betty's condition. We see Betty's doctor come out. "How is she doctor?" I ask for Alice. "She has to get multiple stitches and she lost a lot of blood but she should be okay. She stable and awake. She keeps on asking for someone called jug-hat or something like that." The doctor told us. "Jughead. Oh shit I forgot to tell him we're at hospital. I'll call him in the mean time do you kids want to go see betty?" I ask them. "Yeah we'll go give b some company." Veronica told me.

Veronica's POV

We follow the doctor to Betty's room. I stand next to Archie and squeeze his hand tight. "It'll be okay Ronnie." Archie whispers to me. He opens the door and we see Betty's head quickly turn to us. "Hey cousin betty how are you feeling?" Cheryl asks us. "I'm scared and confused." She responded with tears running down her face. "Why are you scared betty what's wrong?" Archie asked taking a seat in the chair next to Betty's bed. "Why am I in hospital?" She asked.

"Do you not remember what happened betty ?" Toni asked as her and Cheryl took a seat on the end of her bed. "I remember getting a phone fall from a random number, than I remember waking up to my mum pressing down on my stomach and wrists. Than waking up here." She told us. "B you tried to kill your self." I said shedding a couple of tears. "You have to believe me. I didn't mean to do it." Betty cried.

"We believe you b we just wanted to know if you were okay betty." I told her calmly. "Where's jug. I want juggie." Betty told us. "He's on he's way. I can go wait for him in the waiting room if you'd like." Toni offered. Betty just nodded back.

"Well we better let you have some time with your mum and Fp. I promise we'll bring you jug when he gets here Betts." Arch told her. "Thanks arch." Betty said grabbing his hand for a second. "No worries Betts." He smiled back and left the room like the rest of us.

Jughead's POV

I just we finished signing the documents to say that I'll be the next Baxter brother when I got a call from my dad. "Hey dad I was just finishing some stuff up at school I'll be home to like 15 minutes." I said putting the contract in my bag and walking to my bike. "Hey jug were actually all at the hospital right now." He said. "Why is Jb okay ?" I ask starting to panic. "We're actually here for betty son." He said. My heart stopped. What happened to my betty. "I'll be there in 10 minutes." I said before hanging up and racing to riverdale hospital.

As soon as I get there I jump off my bike and sprint into the hospital. "I need the room number for betty Cooper." I tell the receptionist. "Jug!" I hear someone scream. I turn to see Toni standing there. I run to her. "Are you here for betty? Where is she?" I ask quickly. "Woah Jones calm down. I'll take you too her but you need to calm down." She tells me.

"Okay follow me." She tell me. I quickly follow her till we reach Betty's room. She knocks a couple of times before opening the door. I see Alice and dad sitting either side is of betty and my sweet little angel in the middle looking scared and lonely. "Thanks Toni." I say before entering the room. "No worries jones." She said leaving. "Here we'll give you some time alone." Alice said walking out with dad. As soon as the door closed I ran to betty.

"Betty are you okay? What happened." I asked hugging her. "I don't know. One minute I was on the phone the next I was trying to kill myself without me knowing." She told me. "It's okay Betts all that matters is that you're  okay." I told her. "I'm scared jug, what if they call me and I try to do it again or I do something worse?" She asks me. "You be okay betty. We'll figure this out together like we always do but for now I'll keep you safe." I tell her.

"Jug can you come and cuddle me?" She asks looking right at me with her emerald green eyes. "Sure love." I say move in next to her. "I love you juggie." She whispers into my neck. "I love you too Betts. I love you too." I say drifting off to sleep in that little hospital bed knowing everything was gonna be alright.