Part19_Druken mind, Sobber Heart

Hi lovlies. I hope you all are fine. Reading and doing well. Thanks for your support and patience. Dont forget to write yoyr POV because it kicks me to write more quickly. I really really love to add hot pics in my book. My crupt mind. Blame on Manan not me. Love you all.

              --------------------

In huge yard of Malhotra mansion tonight manik was having press conference with media where he announced his come back and it was blasting news in business world. Many rivals took this news as a threat for their business lose. They were aware that no one can defeat Malhotras when it comes to plan a strategy to bring their business at top.

After clearing every loan manik took back custody of malhotra mansion and very next day he took all of them and resettled them back in malhotra mansion.

Mukti and Abhi were out of country but after knowing everything they also came last night. After conference there was a just family get-to-gather. Only few close friends and family members were invited.

After finishing press conference manik came back at the back side of mansion. Where in huge yard all arrangements were done for the party. All people were laughing, talking, drinking and enjoying cold breeze of evening. Every two minutes manik was looking at his wrist watch and then towards entrance.

“Are you waiting for someone....!” Cabir asked extending a glass of drink in maniks hand.

“No. Why I will wait for someone. Everyone is here already. Just perfect....!” manik replied while looking at other side.

“I’m sure they both will come. If not today then may be an other day. Victoria needs little time to face you. Don’t worry....!” cabir smiled after seeing Manik’s shocked expressions.

“What...! Do you think I’m not aware that you are desperately waiting for Daniel and Victoria....!” cabir chuckled after seeing how Manik’s expressions changed into hard ones.

“Why I will wait for them. Who are they. I don’t consider them even my friends....!” manik snapped, his expressions quickly turned into anger.

“Yeah you are right they are not friends, but they have become your family. There was a time when for you three of them were only family in this world. I know you love them. Just forgive them and it will be easy for you to move on. Come let’s go. Look there, your boy giving tough time to mummy. So be a gentleman and handle your baby for some time....!” cabir patted his shoulder while gesturing towards Aaron. Manik turned around and found his whole family sitting at huge round table.

He smiled after seeing nandni laughing and Aaron in her lap trying to play with her hairs. He was jumping in her lap. His expressions were grumpy like he is getting bored while doing nothing. Manik made his way towards them, without removing his eyes from two persons who were making their way into his heart, so fastly and so deeply. Nandni was wearing black dress. Looking perfect for small welcome party. His long black hairs swaying at her waist with soft blow of breeze.

Without letting her know, manik chose to sit next to nandni on the table. She was cut off in the middle when she felt manik’s hand on her thigh. Everyone noticed sudden full-stop at her voice, and then their eyes shifted at Manik  who was sitting besides her having most innocent face in the world.

Nandni tried to remove his hand but his grip was strong. Nandni smiled looking towards all others and then they became busy in their discussion. Aaron suddenly jumped in her lap, so leaving Manik’s wandering hand she wrapped her both hands around Aaron's tiny figure to control him. She immediately felt her cheeks burning flushed, when his hand just started moving up lazily.