Prolouge

"Hey buddy...where we're you? Do you know what time it is?"

"Sorry, I had to pick up my medication, I couldn't pick it up this morning due to traffic...sorry if I made you worry...."

"You're ok bud. Now...what about meds? You're finally getting help with your depression?"

"Yeah... "

"Well that's good and all, but do you know what day it is?"

"Uh.. no? Thursday?"

"No bud, today's your birthday man! I can't even believe you forgot!"

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok bud, I have something for you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Here, open it."

"A...castle play set ...?"

"I knew you liked fantasy, so I got you this, it's not much, but it's all I could afford, sorry bud."

"....Thank you, I love it!"

"Really!?"

"Yeah! This is really special to me now, because YOU bought this..."

"Stop it man, your making me blush, hehe..."

"....How much did this cost..."

"Don't you worry about that bud, it's your birthday, you deserve it."

"....If I wasn't around, you would be able to buy a house, and you could have a good job and lots of mon-"

"Nope! Nope! No negative talk in this hotel room, now take those pills and get to bed, it's almost midnight!"

"Ok......"

"...................................."

"BREAKING NEWS: A MAN WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS APARTMENT ROOM. AS POLICE INVESTIGATED THE SCENE, THE MAN HAD NO WALLET OR IDENTIFICATION . THERE WAS AN EMPTY PILL BOTTLE NEAR THE VICTIM, SOME CLAIM IT WAS AN ACT OF SUICIDE, BUT THERE WERE SIGNS OF A STRUGGLE. BRUISES ON THE VICTIMS ARMS, AND BRUISES ON THE NECK SHOWED SIGNS OF STRANGULATION. THE POLICE HAD TAKEN THE VICTIM BACK TO HEADQUARTERS FOR THE AUTOPSY. WE HAVE NO OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS MATTER AT THE MOMENT...."