Chapter 4

(NOTE: The video above should not be played until a specific part of the story is read, the story will tell you when the time is right, this video is just so that it could enhance the reading experience.)

As we stood their, barely moving from where we stood, we just looked all around this golden room. Golden pillars as displayed so high that I can't even see the roof of this place. Red carpet was leading forwards from where we stood, and many entranceways were from the walls decorated in the most glamorous cloth and shiny things.
"Well come here! Don't be shy now." A voice called to us.
We walked forward to find a throne, and a mini throne next to it. Sitting on the bigger throne was a king...I think, he looked about 18-ish maybe even 20, but he was young. He had pure blonde hair and blue eyes as blue as the ocean.
"WELCOME!" The king announced to us, he hopped off of his throne and gave us a hand shake. Well he seems like a fun guy..hehe?
"Ok....kiiiiiiing...?" I wanted to know his name.
"Oh people just call me The King, not a big title huh?" he said aloud. "Your new to this kingdom aren't ya?"
"Yes...yeah." Garry spoke softly, I guess he was still thinking about the fish guy... poor kid.

"Well then, I shall welcome you as special guests here in my castle. You shall live with me!" The king spoke aloud.
"But....wait..wha! Why! What!" I freaked.
"Yeah, why would you let him live in your castle!?" Katniss pointed at me like I was a crazed man with an eyepatch...
"I feel generous today!" The king smiled.
"Now, before I show you your rooms, I want you to meet the others who live here with me." the king points at the mini throne, this is my daughter, the princess of the kingdom. Mimi! Come over here and welcome our guests."
I froze....I raced straight for the door, I felt like I was going to have a heart attack any second, the only thing that kept me leaving was Katniss grabbing on to my shirt wanting me to stay. I DONT WANT TO STAY WITH THAT SHE BEAST OF TERROR AND DEATH!
"Um...whats wrong with the tall man? Mimi questioned my actions to her.
"Puh, he's always this stupid." Katniss replied. The girls giggle..oh brother.
Mimi was a little girl, with blonde hair, and blue eyes...like her father... she had a yellow dress on with pink ribbons on the bottom of the dress.
"Have we met before?" I had to ask her.
"No, I don't recall seeing you in my life?" Mimi replied....you liar.
The king changed the conversation with the other guest, only three people lived in this castle (not counting us) the king himself, princess Mimi, and one servant. Only one?
The King only clapped once, and we waited for a while. Then a person came down through one of the staircases.
"Yes...?" A man, about my age came for the Kings behalf. Half his face was covered by his black hair, and the other half was covered by a white masquerade mask, you could only see one eye, and his mouth, and nothing else. He wore a foolish like attire, he only had two colors, purple and black, which were separated on his attire. From head to toe, he was covered in either black or purple cloth. It must be hot in that dang costume.... The only thing that wasn't purple or black, was a red stone that was around his neck. It looked like a ruby, but he was too far away to really tell.
"This is my Jester, he will take you to your rooms now."
The Jester nodded and wanted us to follow him, not saying a word. He dosent seem like the fun jester...eh...

We went to this room with one bed that was well made and looked like the softest bed in the world.
"....This is your room." the jester points at me.
"I hope you....get settled." the jester replied.
"Are you ok?" I asked, he didn't sound right...his mouth was shaking, like a little kid not wanting to try new food.
"...........I will show the children....their rooms." the jester leaves with Garry and Katniss and I'm alone in this luxury room, this was better than most five star hotels. Suddenly I remembered something, I have to call my boss about how I found the missing children! I'll be rich and I'll even get a promotion, I might even be the manager! I get out my phone....only to find no bars....
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"
"The children are in their rooms...their room is at the end of this hallway......."
"Oh." I was embarrassed, because I was about to curse him out, and that would just be rude. "Thank you sir."
"......................By the way." he was about to leave and he answered my question.
"......I'm just.......tired......Goodnight..." and he walks away, and once again I'm alone in this room. It was getting dark out, and....I feel tired...l just rest my eyes for a bit.

I woke up to find Katniss shaking me and shouting.
"GET UP YOU LAZY SON OF A-"
"IM UP! IM UP!"
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I shouted at Katniss, she ruined my good dream.
"I NEED to tell you something. ITS IMPORTANT!" Katniss shouted.
"Ok ok what is it!"
"Ok...so after that jester showed us our rooms, I wanted to follow him-"
"Why?!" I asked, face palming.
"HEY! Who's telling the story here?!" Katniss shouted, hands on her hips.
"Ok ok continue." My eyes were closed.

"Ok so I started to follow him, I saw him talk to you and I followed him into this room, it didn't look fancy like the other rooms, the floor was wood instead of carpet, and the walls were peeling off, and their was a wooden bed, nothing more or less, he did have the best blankets and pillows though, so I guess that's a plus, but the doors shut behind me, and I heard him coming, so I hid in his closet, like a storage thing, I think it was a closet, I couldn't see well, and....well..... I'm not a good hider...he found me right on the spot. Eheh............ instead of shoving me out the door, he showed me a table,lit by a candle, full of metal and glass, I was SCARED TO DEATH! I was afraid he was going to hurt me with that stuff, then he gave me something and shoved me out the door. I stood around for a while and I heard a thump in his room, and everything was quiet. He's weird, but look what he gave me."
I held up my cellphones light to see what it was, it was a music box. Hand crafted. Inside the music box was an image of a girl with long brown hair, it didn't look like Katniss, so what's the point of giving her a music box with a girl that dosent look like the receiver, maybe it's all he had...
"Theirs a label carved on the bottom of the music box! It says "Memories Of..." Katniss noticed.
"Aww, I guess he didn't finish carving in the label." Katniss looked at the label again.
"I didn't wind it up yet, wanna listen?" Katniss held up the music box in front of my face.
"I guess..." I said, now fully awake.
Katniss winded the music box....

(Now is the time to play the video, and listen to the music box play.)

After the tune was over, so was the night, as the sun was rising to the sky at a snails pace. Leaving a beautiful sunrise behind it.