Chapter 3

The way down felt like one of those swirly slides you would ride in a water park. When we reached the end, we were in some type of forest now...the sunlight then burned my eyes, forcing them shut again,
"Hey, good singing there, you do ballet too?" Katniss's voice echoed in my ears, and I open my eyes, it was Katniss all right...why is she so rude to me? Garry was nowhere to be seen,

"Where's Garry!" I kinda panicked,
"Jeez calm down, your like my mom!Anyway, Garry went...uh.....that way!"
Katniss points to a clearing in the woods. One we cleared the way, we reached some sort of town...village? I don't know.

The town, had buildings, houses, decorating flowers almost as if they stepped out of a painting, and their was a really tall tower with a giant bell, like you would see at maybe France or something, I've never been, but this place was a weird yet comfortable town....village...ok let's face it I don't know where we are...

"Garry...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Katniss shouted, people were staring at her then at me with angry stares...Katniss...she always makes me look like the bad guy. Speaking of Garry, he was wearing a apron, and sweeping the floor of some sort of shop with a broom.

"Katniss, don't yell at me, I got yelled at enough today."
Garry then went back to work. I was about to say something, then this giant man, I'm talking GIANT walked towards me, with bloodshot eyes, and the worst fish breath IN MY LIFE! The man had a gross brown beard, and a fish head sticking out of his beard, I felt like I was going to vomit then an there!

"ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS UNEDUCATED, CHILD!" That guys shout was as loud as a man in traffic, only louder....
"Uh-"
"YES! Uh....he's our father..." Katniss interrupted me. Katniss then turned around and gave me a look of discomfort. Katniss... you really want me dead don't you...

The bearded man's face turned red and raised his fist and I feared the worst. He brought his fist down and opened up his hand.
" Well your boy broke some pots that contained my most prized fish, freshest from the river, I expect payment.....WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE! GIVE ME 2 SILVER PIECES NOW!"
My face turned white, I was scared to death, then I thought of a plan, I gave him what he wanted...
"Here you go my good man, I'm sorry about my "son", I hope you can forgive him?" I was sweating.
"Well, alright... but I don't want to see your boy near my store again, or I will cut his head of and sell it for a bargain." The man laughed, but Garry was putting one of his hands on his neck, then turned white at the image of his head being sold. As we walked away from the store Katniss was curious.

"Hey, how did you pay that old bearded fisherman anyway? Katniss just had to ask, and Garry asked the same question.
"I had two quarters, I was afraid he would notice the carving of the president, but it worked fine didn't it?" I had to chuckle "but that was too close...."
"Agreed." The children said almost at the same time.
After a few moments of exploring we just sat down and rested.
"Wow, this place is big, I wish there was a kind of map or something." Garry said.
"You there! Stop!" Armed guards then surrounded us, the guards wore heavy metal armor, and giant spears that could stab straight through a tree trunk....probably.

"What's going on!" Katniss shouted.
"Missy, you have the right to remain silent" one of the guards said coldly.

After what seemed like forever, with so much walking, the guards then took us to this long bridge, we were heading to that giant bell tower from before, which was actually apart of a giant castle, it was the biggest thing I ever saw here, made entirely out of stone, and a body of water that surrounded the whole castle. it was a pretty sight, but the guards shouted at us to only look at the ground. Katniss was a smart mouth the whole walk here, and I think the guards are getting sick of it... the entrance lowered and opened, and we were forced inside. The door then closes behind us.