Chapter 7

Day 1- I went to the doctor today, now I got a new prescription for a disease, I don't know what it is...but I don't wanna say anything..my medication is expensive..I guess I need to tell my family tomorrow.

Day 2- I can't afford my medication, neither can anyone else. My family hates me...

Day 3- My dad kicked me out of the house...he said that I wasn't his child...he called me a dead beat and told me to get lost.... I became homeless...

Day 5- A nice woman gave me some food, it was just a sandwich, but I was so happy...

Day 6- I'm so hungry.... everyone laughs at me....I don't feel well...I feel sick...

Day 7- I wake up in a hospital, a person that I have never seen before meets me at my bedside...no one told me what happened...but the doctor said I was poisoned. I had to stay here for a few days.

Day 13- The man by my bedside lives in an apartment near by...he said I can live with him until I feel well...I was so happy I could explode with joy.

Day 15- My medical bills arrived in the mail...I didn't know how much it was...but the mans face drained of color...

Day 17- I'm such a failure...I can't get a job due to my illness, that man was just fine without me.

Day 20- Now the doctor says I'm showing signs of depression...more medicine..more money...

Day 23- I'm finally useful, I can drive to go pick up my medication. Now he doesn't have to make the long car trips to the drug store.

Day 30- I made a new friend..he dreams of becoming a writer...but in this economy...just write a story about vampires and it's a best seller....

Day 33- When my roommate is usually at work, I go outside and talk with my friend on book ideas. It was always fun to make up ideas.

Day 60- Tomorrow is my birthday, I don't need a present..,all I want for my birthday is to wish my friends well....I want to be home with my family... But... now I have a new family...

Day 61- My roommate got me a present, it was a castle...well not a real one...but I loved it....my other friend didn't get me anything....oh well...

"DaY 62- A mAn is in My ROom...he GRAbbed meeee in a headlock........................bathroom. The man took out a bottle of pills....and he shoved......................I can't breath.... He tossed my on the ground....and he put the empty pill bottle in my twitching hand...I started to see something white coming from my mouth. The stranger just looked at me....and left.

Day????- ..I don't want to die....

Someone help me please....
The door opens....and my vision is starting to fade....finally someone's here.........
It was the same man...he searched my pockets....he took my money....my ID....my drivers license...my credit cards....and my whole wallet....I

I HATE YOU!