Chapter 5

"Guys, where were you!" Garry walked into the silent room.
"We weren't doing nothing!" Katniss shouted, hiding the music box behind her back.
I still felt tired, but light was already shining in the room and time was a little precious in our situation. We explored this huge castle which seemed to be endless.
"Can't I just explore on my own! I'm not a little kid!" Katniss yelled.
"Sure, just don't get lost." I said, finally some quiet. Katniss ran down the hall and me and Garry explored. I hope Katniss doesn't get lost in here...no matter how annoying she is...

"Mr. Miles." Garry looked up at me.
"Yes?"
"How long were we gone...you said we were missing right? So how long were we gone?" Garry looked serious, it didn't suit him.
"...I'm not sure." I told him, I didn't want him to know...but that question got me thinking, how long was I gone....?
"Are their more people like us? Are they here or somewhere else? Are they alive or dead..?"
"Woah! Ok don't get so worked up about this, their was a celebrity that went missing though. Flo Moonstruck-"
"REALLY?!" Garry was both interested and annoyed by my sentence.
"I thought celebrities were invincible, like that their protected by the CIA. I don't like her though, she's just a bad actress, that's what people tell me at school."
"Hmm."

After a brief pause we decided to go to the main area, where we first met the King and the two royal subjects.
"Ah! Hello, hello! Come here don't be shy! Have a seat!" That King greeted us like we were his family. There were no seats so I just stood, and Garry sat on the floor, Katniss came rushing back and say next to Garry.
"What did you find on your exploration?" Garry asked curiously.
"Just empty bedrooms, no fun whatsoever." Katniss said bored.
"Where's your music box?" I asked.
"It's in my room, ok, jeez you worrywart." Katniss made a grunt face.
"Father! Can he perform today?!" Princess Mimi called out.
"Why of corse malady! Haha! For polite guests such as these, who am I to decline?!" A strange voice called out, it sounded like a guy who just one the lottery. With a sudden burst of energy, the Jester comes out, with a smile on his face and a joyful attitude. WHY THE SWITCH IN ATTITUDE?! Me and Katniss both had shocked faces, while Garry is trying to understand why we're so upset.
"Ok, ok let's see, what do you want me to perform!" The jester looks at Garry.
"Can you juggle?" Garry asked, that's original, asking a guy to juggle?
"Why certainly!" The jester takes the bells of his hat and juggles them, they were such small bells I was surprised he could juggle them, the jester looked the same, just a smile on his face.
"Now you! What would you like to see?" The jester points at Katniss now.
"Um.....i don't know?" Katniss looked uncomfortable.
"Haha! Ok that's fine! Now you good sir! Want to see any spectacular performance?" He looks at me and that's when I noticed something, he wasn't quivering his lips, so he was speaking fine, but his eye, the only thing you could see in his face other than his mouth, his colorless pupil was moving left and right rapidly. It wasn't like that last time, so I was getting freaked about this guy pretty quickly...
Before I could say anything Princess Mimi screams,
"GUARDS! TAKE THE JESTER TO THE DUNGEON! HE'S BEING BORING AGAIN!" And without losing that smile, guards grabbed him by the shoulders, his feet dragged on the ground as he was taken away...
"What did he do wrong!!!" Garry screamed, which alarmed me and Katniss both!
"He's too boring, if it was up to me I would let him just rot in that dungeon until he got his act together!" The princess crosses her arms and sticks out her tongue at us. Garry is blinded by rage, and he runs in the hallways, trying to find the dungeon room. Me and Katniss run with him, with the princess chasing us in a dress, that must be tough..
"NO DONT! DAD SAYS ONLY THE GUARDS ARE ALOUD IN THE DUNGEON! STOP ILL GET IN TROUBLE!!!" Mimi shouts such comments and more. Garry finds a wooden door that lead to a dark stairwell and he falls down the stairs. We stop in our tracks as does the princess. We couldn't see and only Garry was in the dungeon. We stood at the entrance... We waited, standing still then I remember I had my cell phone I hold it up.
"WOW! What's that?!" Mimi looks at the device in amazement.
"Nothing important, now let's go down-" suddenly we hear a bloody scream, the scream of pure terror that echoed in the dark abyss down below. It was Garry. We raced down the stairs to see Garry, staring at an open cell...which showed a woman, dead on the floor, on the walls were marks, so many that I couldn't count. The woman was lifeless, her skin was wrinkled and crusty. Flies surrounded the body as it was trying to decompose. The smell was horrid. Their was writing on the walls that said things like,
"AM I DEAD?"
"DO THEY HATE ME?"
and one last sentence...
"THEY DO,...
The rest was smudged.
The jester was on the ground, no expression on his face, he was breathing, but he just laid their, no guards to be seen. Mimi left crying and went up the stairs. Garry fainted right on the spot, landing on the cold, stone ground. Katniss went to his aid. I put away my phone. I walk closer...and I go closer...and I go closer...and I cry. I found the most famous disappearance.....I found Flo Moonstruck...