Chapter 10

Chapter 10

The door opened and Road burst in yelling, "MORNING!"

Lilith looked at Road and tried to get out of Tyki's grip which actually tightened around her when Road burst in.

Road laughed and said, "Father will be so happy to hear our Tyki's finally chosen a bride."

Lilith blushed and was about to protest but Tyki interrupted, looking serious, "And what if I have?"

Lilith whipped her head around and she and Road both yelled, "WHAT!?"

Tyki put on a smile and laughed, "Just kidding."

Lilith got out of his grip and then said, "Apparently when I was being taught how to use a gun blade by Lilith I was seizing and Tyki held me so I wouldn't hurt myself." She was still blushing from Tyki's earlier comment.

Tyki nodded and Road ran over to Lilith and looked up at her with worried eyes and said, "How bad was that training?"

Lilith smiled at the younger girl and said, "You don't have to worry. I wasn't in any pain when I woke up."

Road smiled and then went over to Tyki and said, "That was very nice of you Tyki, maybe you weren't kidding about thinking about marrying Lilith." She laughed and then headed towards the door and asked, "Are you two going to join the family for breakfast or are you just going to stay with each other for the rest of today?"

Lilith brushed and then asked, "Could you wait then?"

Road nodded and then shut the door when she was outside and Lilith headed to get her bag and then to the bathroom, which she did quickly. When she was in the bathroom she locked the door and got changed into a blue summer dress. When she exited the bathroom Tyki was waiting for the bathroom and she found herself looking at the floor.

When she tried to move out of the way he followed her and she moved the other direction he followed her that way. She blushed and then looked up and saw Tyki looking intently at her. She opened her mouth to speak but he put a finger to her lips.

He looked and sounded the most serious she's ever seen him, "I will always be there for you."

He then walked into the bathroom and left Lilith's shocked shell behind. She shook her head and tried to shake the feeling that just gave her, but it wouldn't go away. She patted her cheeks and then headed out and waited with Road. What was that for?

Lilith smiled and said, "So what's on the agenda for today?"

Road said, "Well the Earl and Lulubell were planning on going to the beach with us today and I' sure Tyki's going to."

Lilith nodded and then without thinking she said, "I sense that the Exorcists are going to be here by tonight."

Road looked at her with a smiled and then said, "Well that'll fill up our space for evening entertainment."

Lilith smiled back out of courtesy and then said, "I guess it does mean that."

Tyki then exited the room and asked, "Are you both done chatting about me?"

Lilith and Road laughed and Road said, "No we're just getting started."

Tyki smiled and Lilith felt heat rise to her face; when had he affected her so? They headed down to the dining area and when they got there Earl, Lulubell, Sheryl, and Emilia were sitting at a table in the hotel's French restaurant, eating a delicious looking breakfast. Emilia and Lulubell were chatting but Emilia seemed a bit nervous and intimidated by the older woman so when she saw Lilith and the other two Noah she waved them over.