Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Lilith saw the object in the butterfly's grip was a little note. She picked it out of the butterfly's grasp and said butterfly flew away. She opened the note and was confused at what she read.

"Look to your right" it said and she obeyed.

Before she could even ask what it was about she found her back to the chair and a pair of hot, demanding lips devouring her own. Lilith's wide eyes were met with the sight of Tyki's own dark orbs. The expression she found in them caused her already heartbeat to accelerate. There was no way Tyki couldn't have noticed the organ pounding erratically against her chest, as his was pressed tightly against her own.

Lilith's slid her eyes shut and responded, fingers tangling in his dark, silky locks. With a half-growl of what you assumed was approval, the Noah nipped at her bottom lip, demanding entrance which she gave without question, and he started exploring it in detail as if trying to memorize it all. ((This wasn't Lilith's first time kissing a male ;D ))

"He tastes faintly smoky," was Lilith's first thought when the man's tongue began to explore. "But it's not like a smoker's kiss... it's actually more like a sweet, comforting, campfire like smoke."

Her thoughts soon became a jumbled mess once Tyki's slick appendage began massaging her own. Mentally she smirked wickedly as a thought came to mind; something she wanted to try. Catching the invading tongue between her teeth, she sucked gently, running the tip of her own tongue along the underside of his. Slight though it was Lilith felt Tyki's body shudder. Reluctantly, the Noah of Pleasure removed his lips, hands on either side of her head.

Lilith and Tyki smiled at each other and Tyki said, "I think I love you."

Lilith blushed and Tyki just smirked and he picked her up, bridal style. Lilith rested her head against Tyki's chest and he kissed the top of her head.

She smiled as she noticed where she was being taken; it was the small table surrounded by a canopy that was made out of the rose plants that made the walls. She smiled as she remembered how she got lost by running around with Emilia and found Tyki sitting there.

Tyki placed her down on a seat and took his place next to her saying, "This is where the real desert will be held." And just as he said that two servants came out with a bottle of champagne, two glasses, a rose cake, two plates, and two forks.

When they were placed on the table Lilith asked, "Did you mean what you said?"

Tyki poured the bubbling champagne in the glasses and said, "Yes."

Lilith blushed and then said, "Then I have something I wish to tell you as well."

Tyki cut the cake and put a piece on Lilith's and his plates before asking, "And what is that?"

Lilith took a deep breath and said, "I love you Tyki."

Tyki smiled and said, "You don't know how happy I am to hear that."

He ran his cool fingertips along the line of Lilith's jaw, halting when he reached the curve of the bone.

"May I?," He whispered, his breath warm on her.

His breath was ghosting across her lips now, and he was so tantalizingly close to her. Tyki placed two fingers under her chin.

Lilith choked out a, "Yes."

Tyki pressed his lips so tenderly to hers that Lilith actually thought that he loved her. When he released Lilith he held her hand and asked, "Would you mind coming here tomorrow night so I may begin to court you?"