Chapter 27: May

Peter's POV

I wake up in the tower, still filled with adrenaline. I can't believe that this is actually happening. Tony is my real dad now! And Pepper is my mom. I can't wait to tell Ned and MJ. Though I don't know how we are gonna tell everyone, if we do at all. All in due time I guess. After waking up I take a shower and get dressed, I then head to the kitchen. I see dad in there

"Hey dad." I say with a smile.

"Hey Bambi." He says back as he makes his coffee.

"You ready for school today?" He asks.

"Yeah, I can't wait to talk to Ned and MJ." I say as he looks at me.

"So, I have something to ask you Pete." He says as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah dad?" I ask, wondering what he's talking about.

"Would you be fine with keeping this whole 'son' thing on the down low for a while? I mean, you can tell MJ and Ned. But keep it between them and us. Just until I get the whole Ross thing under raps." He says as he looks at me.

"Of course. I wasn't really planning on telling people besides Ned and MJ anyways." I say as he smiles.

"Thanks kiddo. And you can tell them, I mean if you trust them with the whole spidey thing then they can keep this secret." Dad says with a smile.

"Alright, well I gotta head to school. I'm going to Mays today right?" I ask as he nods.

"Yeah you will be, but don't worry, you'll come back on Thursday. But you are with May this weekend." He says.

"That's good, I need some time with her after the whole break." I say as he nods.

"Yeah, you do. Have a good day at school." He says with a smile.

"I will." I say as I head into the elevator. It's gonna be a good day.

I finally make it to school and run inside to meet Ned and MJ.

"Hey guys!" I say while basically bouncing.

"Sup Peter." Ned says as we do our signature handshake.

"Sup loser, how come you're so happy?" MJ asks while briefly looking up from her book.

"Oh I'll tell you at lunch. Do you want to meet in the library? I can tell you there and I have some work to do." I say as MJ nods and Ned just says "Sure."

"But what is it? Like are you an Avenger now?" Ned asks excitedly as I roll my eyes.

"No hohohohoho. No. But it is huge. And I can't wait to tell you." I say with a grin as Ned sighs.

"You know I hate surprises!" He says like a child as I evilly grin.

"I know, that's why I'm going to make you suffer!" I say with a fake evil laugh that MJ just rolls her eyes at while Ned sighs.

"Fine." He says as the bell rings.

"See you guys at lunch!" I say as we all run in different directions.

Le time skip to le lunch

I go straight to the library after class, I can't wait to tell them!

I see them walk in and they sit down next to me.

"Sup dork." MJ says as she sits down and gets out a book.

"Ok! Now you have to tell us!" Ned says excitedly.

"Alright, alright. Okay." I start nervously as MJ looks up from her book to raise and eyebrow at me.

"So, TonyandPeppernowsharegardianshipwithMayandarelegallymyparents." I say very fast with out any breaths.

MJ looks almost impressed while it takes Ned a second. After a little bit Ned finally understands what I said and he drops his jaw.

"IRON MAN IS YOUR DAD!" He says in a very loud whisper, while I proceed to shush him.

"Yeah dude! They surprised me with it last night. May has half the guardianship while Tony and Pepper have the other half." I say trying to act cool but instead only freaking out.

"So Pepper Stark is your mom?" MJ asks. MJ has always looked up to Pepper.

"Uh Yeah! She's the best." I say as MJ looks impressed.

"Sick." She says as she looks back down at her book.

"Wow dude! Even MJ thinks this is cool!" Ned says as me and him freak out together.

"Sooooooo..... Are you gonna tell anyone!? Should I tell anyone? Is it gonna be on the news? We should tell people! Flash would totally stop bulling you! We have to tell-" Ned says while rambling before I cut him off.

"No! No, no, no, no. Double no! I don't want this getting out! And neither does Dad. So you gotta keep it a secret. No if's or but's. Got it? I know I can trust you Ned." I say as he looks a little deflated but only for a split second.

"Of course man. I get it. My lips are zipped." He says while he pretends to zip his lips and throw away the key.

"Thanks dude. And thank you for being happy for me, both of you." I say as Ned nods an MJ just nods while looking up from her book for a split second.

"No problem dude. You deserve it, really." Ned says as I smile.

We work on work for a little while until the bell rings and we all head to our next classes.

Time skip to when Peter arrives at May's

I finally arrive home and get to spend the whole night with May. I feel like I haven't just got to hang out with her in forever.

"Hey May!" I say as she looks up from whatever she's cooking in the kitchen.

"Oh hi Peter! Wow I feel like it's been forever since me and you could just hang out!" She says as she wiped her hands and gives me a huge bear hug.

"I know! Tonight we just have to have a me and you night? Does that sound good?" I say as she smiles.

"That sounds amazing Peter." She says with a smile as she goes back to what she's cooking.

"So, what do you want to do? I was thinking maybe watching a movie together later but until then I don't know." I say as she puts whatever she's making in the oven.

"That sounds good, maybe we can play a game, cards maybe? And while we play you can tell me about your time with Tony, does that sound good?" She asks as I smile.

"That sounds awesome." I say back as she washes her hands and gets the cards from the drawer.

We ended up hanging out for the rest of the night, playing a game of cards while we just sat and talked. Though it may not seem like a lot, it was fun. It really is the little things in life. After that we ate dinner while watching the Princess Bride. Though Tony is now legally my dad, I won't forget May, ever. I don't know what I would do without her. I can't wait to have a million more nights like this.

————————

1198 words

Thank you guys for reading, I know that I've been posting slower lately, it's because of two things
1. I'm busy
2. I don't know what you guys want me to write.

So please leave suggestions. I want to hear it all! Do you want fluff? Angst? Ships 😏? Please let me know! Luv U ♥️