#4:black stain

Kyle Broflovski is a 5 year old boy with two black handprints on his chest.

His mother always told him that one day the love of his life would run into him, pressing her hands against his chest and lighting those stains up in all the colors of the rainbow.

Whenever he couldn't fall asleep, he'd picture that moment, over and over again until it was stuck in his mind.

When it came time for school he was extra excited, the thought of someone running into him in a crowded hallway like in the movies was too cool for him.

But, of course, that's not what happened.

————————————————————

"Wow Stan, I wonder who'll shake your hand one day." Kyle smiles, looking at his best friends black palm.

"I'm not sure, man. I hope she's cute!" Stan chuckled and stares at Wendy from across the playground.

Kyle rolls his eyes and looks away, that's when he hears an all-too-familiar voice.

"Hey everybody, check out the Jew and his boyfriend!" Eric Cartman sneered.

"Shut up, fat boy!" Kyle yells, glaring at him.

"Aww, did the ginger get his panties in a bunch?" Cartman mocks.

Kenny McCormick rolls his eyes and pushes past his best friend, Eric.

He shakes Kyle's hand and smiles. "Hi, I'm Kenny, sorry about my friend."

"I-it's okay." Kyle smiles back.

Kenny walked behind him to shake hands with Stan.

Suddenly, the two kindergartener's palms go rainbow, they look up at each other with the biggest grins on their faces.

"Ugh, eww. Fags." Cartman growled.

"That's it, buster! You need to get taken down a notch!" Kyle snarls.

"Oh, I'm so scared of the little Jew. What're ya gonna do to me? Beat me up? Admit it, Jew, you're weak!"
Cartman taunts, realizing how much he's offending Kyle.

"Why the heck are you like this?! Are your mommy and daddy mean to you?" Kyle asks.

Cartman doesn't have a dad, and his mom hardly ever pays attention to him, Cartman can't hold back any more.

He steps backwards by one step and shoves Kyle to the ground with all his might.

Kyle hits the floor, hard. The wind got knocked out of him and he's left gasping for air.

When he can breath again he looks in his shirt to see what damage Cartman's shove had done to him, only to find that the two handprints on his chest had become multi colored.

He looked up at Cartman, who was standing above him staring in shock at his now rainbow colored palms.