sweet pea

Nirvana

i opened my eyes looking up at my white ceiling. the heavy rain against my window had woken me up again and i was too fed up to just try and fall back asleep. i felt around my messy sheets, when i felt a cold cracked surface i picked it up and pressed the home button. the brightness of my screen hurt my eyes and i winced.

the screen read 5:58 i huffed and sat up rubbing my eyes. knowing i wasn't going to get anymore sleep i decided i'd get ready for the day. i swung my legs over my bed and i felt my feet hit the cold wood of my floor. i found myself dragging my feet on the way to my way to my bathroom. i shivered at the temperature of my cold empty basement. with only another spare room and a sad "living room" which contained a small sofa and tv. i caught a glimpse of the guest room and the door was shut. strange. i didn't think much of it though, dad's probably just had a friend sleep over.

i shut the tall door of my bathroom and flipped the light on while looking in my dirty mirror. there were very prominent bags underneath both of my puffy eyes. i ran my fingers through my dark hair to try and get some of the knots and kinks out. i took off the disheveled all american rejects shirt i was wearing. it was stolen from Harry's closet, but then again almost all of my wardrobe is. i slipped off my shorts and underwear throwing them in the hamper before turning on the shower on and letting it warm up.

i picked up my phone from the counter and went onto spotify. pressing shuffle on my liked songs, Katy Song by Red House Painters started to play. i stepped into the shower and started to sway softly.

i let my hair run under the warm water, and closed my eyes. basking in it.

as the song i was listening to ended i heard a familiar bass line and started to hum. my dads best friends are in a band called 5 seconds of summer. they're still good friends with my dads and they're over all the time. i've grown to be very close with Ashton. he's helped me a lot growing up and dealing with certain problems with dads. he's one of my best friends i'd say.

"it started out a weekend in may"

i sang softly. my dads were also in a band when they were younger. one direction or something. Harry and Louis adopted me when i was just born. they're all i've ever known and they're the best dads anyone could ask for. i call Louis dad and Harry, Harry. it doesn't hurt his feelings, its just easier for all of us.

"a hideaway in mayfair, all the great and good there

drinking all our way to third base

princess getting naked

falling on their faces"

the first time i ever kissed a boy i was 15,  Harry absolutely hated him. Awsten. His age and drug habits obviously didn't go over well with him. one night he took me on a drive. we parked in a CVS lot and english love affair started playing. we were just awkwardly looking at each other. as soon as he leaned in Calum started singing. i had my first ever kiss thinking about one of my fathers best friends.

after a long time of staring blankly at the white tiles in front of me, i washed my body and rinsed my hair. turning around to wash my face and. i got out of the shower and wrapped a light grey towel around my body. once i was done drying off i walked back into my room to get dressed, shivering again on my way there.

i opened up my dresser and decided on a baggy dark blue shirt and black shorts. i put lotion on my body and face then quickly made my bed and set all of my stuffed animals up nicely next to each other. i smiled a bit to myself, they're so cute.

i walked over to my vanity and brushed out my wet hair and looked at myself for a minute. i heard faint voices from upstairs and wanted to see who dads had over this early in the morning.

i opened the door at the bottom of the basement and started to walk upstairs. the voices started to get louder and i could hear what they were saying. "hey nirvy" i turned my head the direction of the voice. i saw a stupid grin slapped on the blond mans face. "shut up Michael. you know i hate that" he gasped, and turned to dad who was leaning against the kitchen counter " you're going to let your daughter tell me to shut up" he said, voice dripping in sarcasm.

"oh stop it. she's sensitive with that " i turned my head to see who was talking and saw Ashton. his floppy brown hair in his face. "i'm not sensitive" i mumbled. "it's okay vana you don't have to lie" another voice said "goodmorning dad" i smiled and walked over to him giving him and Harry a hug. "morning hun. how'd you sleep?" he said back. "okay. did they sleep over?" i asked. "no, they came early this morning and we went for coffee. Calum fell asleep in the spare though. said something about not getting a lot of sleep last night." dad laughed. "oh okay" i said walking over to the stairs.

"i'm gonna go back to bed" no i'm not. i started going downstairs before i could get a response. looking at the stairs i bumped into someone, Calum stood in front of me. wearing a black shirt and grey sweatpants. his hair was a mess and his dark eyes looked into mine. i looked down immediately feeling embarrassed.

"sorry" i said blankly. barely audible. i've felt nervous around Calum ever since that night with Awsten. he exhaled shakily and looked down at me. maybe it was tension. or maybe he had just woken up and it was nothing. "s'okay. you don't have to be sorry" he brushed past me and continued up the stairs. i gulped and went back down into my room closing the door after me. i took a deep breath. those eyes.

hiii guys. this is the rewritten chapter. it's much shorter but i think it's better. let me know what you think if anyones even reading this lol. give it a like n a comment if you want me to continue the story :)