all shy and flustered

Calum

i could hear the basement door open and close which caused me to open my eyes. it took me a minute to fully register where i was. the pristine white duvet and pale blue sheets were what caused me to realize i wasn't in my own room. half awake, i leaned over the bed and felt around my bag  for my phone. i raised the screen to my face to check the time. 7:07. i'm still exhausted. fighting the urge to just lay back down and fall back asleep i got up. i quickly made the queen sized bed and shot Michael a quick text asking if he was still here.

i picked up my bag once again and put the shirt inside of it over my head while walking towards the bathroom across the hall. its Nirvanas bathroom but i'm sure she wouldn't mind me using it. i closed the door behind me and my eyes scanned the tiled room. water was still pooled on the floor and the shower was softly dripping. i looked in the foggy mirror and at my face, my hair messy from sleeping, face a little scruffy. i dried my hands on the small hand towel hanging up and made my way towards the stairs.

i started to walk up the stairs when her sweet scent invaded my nose. her small body bumped into me. i let my eyes scan over Nirvana. her wet hair clung to the sides of her face and and she looked up at me with big brown eyes, her cheeks were pink. i probably just startled her. "sorry" she whispered to me, her eyes caught mine and for a split second i thought i found an eagerness in her gaze.

"s'okay, you don't have to be sorry." i said back to her and continued to walk up the stairs. i heard her door open and close. turning the corner looking at Harry. "hey mate, how'd you sleep" he said to me. "really good. thank you so much i really needed it." i said back to him. "of course. our house is always open to you." he said smiling.

i gave him a side hug and looked at Ashton and Michael. "ready to go?" i asked. "yeah we were just getting ready to leave." Michael said looking at Ashton "you ready?" "yeah lets go. thank you so much" Ash said turning to Harry and Louis.

"no problem" Louis replied. "see you guys soon." Harry said standing next to him, his arm around his husbands waist watching us as we left. i walked to Ashtons car opening the passenger door waiting for him to get in. him and Mike got in the and put their seatbelts on. starting the car Ashton looked at me. "your house?"

i kinda hate this. this chapter was extremely short, i just wanted to do something in cal's pov.