Girls/Girls/Boys - Kaede X Reader X Shuichi - Part 3

Last part! Happy fourth of July tho
-

I am just a villain vying for attention
From a girl
A girl who can't decide and here's the reason why

"Ah, YN, I wanted to ask you something."

You turned to see Shuichi walking back towards you, while Kaede continued on.

"Yeah?" You stopped and waited for Shuichi to run back, then waited for him to catch his breath.

"I, um, I..." He took a deep breath. "I-i have something to say... to you..." Shuichi looked down and fiddled with his hands, obviously nervous.

"What? Are you gonna confess your undying love?" You joked, half smiling sardonically.

"U-u-um, I mean, uh..." Shuichi blushed. Frustrated, he just began speaking. "I l-like you a lot. Like, a lot a lot. I mean... YN, I love you." He briefly made eye contact, then looked away again, face red.

"Your smile, the ways your eyes light up when you find something cool, your loud laugh, your walk, your gorgeous hair, everything about you is amazing. I admire your bravery, and how unapologetic you are. YN, I love you so, so much." Shuichi's eyes watered, his gaze still away from you.

He's so adorable. You placed your hand under his chin and gently made him look at you. He tried to look away at first, but eventually gave up and stared at you, brown eyes wide.

"Shuichi, I love you too. I have for a long time. How could I not, with how adorable you are?" Softly, you kissed him. He smelled slightly minty under the coffee he had drank earlier, as if his scent was as shy as he was.

Shuichi was tense at first, then melted into you, carefully wrapping his arms around you. You broke apart and smiled, Shuichi's smile more timid than your own, but just as joyful.

"Shuichi, will you be my boyfriend?"

"O-of course, if you want me to."

And never did I think that I
Would be caught in the way you got me
But girls love girls and boys
And love is not a choice

-

And that's the end of this choose your own story thing! Thanks for reading ♡♡